Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Newnan Coweta airport (USA) / OACI KCCO
Newnan Coweta airport is located close to Atlanta, East Newnan at 4.4 km, Newnan at 8.2 km, Grantville at 11 km, Peachtree City at 19 km, Senoia at 20 km, Hogansville at 20 km, Tyrone at 24 km, Palmetto at 25 km, Chattahoochee Hills at 27 km, Shannon at 30 km,
Altitude for Newnan Coweta airport
296 m = 971 ft
Runways for Newnan Coweta airport
- Runway 14/32 : 1676 m = 5500 ft
Around Newnan Coweta airport
- for Peachtree City airport (KFFC) METAR & TAF at 19 km↑
- for Callaway airport (KLGC) METAR & TAF at 44 km↑
- for The Hartsfield Atlanta airport (KATL) METAR & TAF at 48 km↑
- for West Georgia Regl airport (KCTJ) METAR & TAF at 50 km↑
- for Callaway Gardens Harris Co airport (KPIM) METAR & TAF at 53 km↑
Current weather for for Newnan Coweta airport - KCCO
General weather 5 days forecast is available for East Newnan at 4.4 km, Newnan at 8.2 km, Grantville at 11 km, Peachtree City at 19 km, Senoia at 20 km, Hogansville at 20 km, Tyrone at 24 km, Palmetto at 25 km, Chattahoochee Hills at 27 km, Shannon at 30 km,
METAR for Newnan Coweta airport - KCCO
KCCO 131455Z AUTO 10009G16KT 10SM SCT017 OVC025 27/23 A3008 RMK AO2 T02680227
Decoded METAR for Newnan Coweta Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KCCO on Sunday 13th of September 2020 at 14:55 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 75 days and 13 hours and 48 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16.1 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 27°C = 81 °F and dew point is 23°C = 73 °F . This correspond to 79% relative humidity.
QNH is 1019 hPa = 30.09 inHg
Wind speed is 9 kt = 17 km/h with gusts at 16 kt = 30 km/h, direction is 100°.
Clouds : Scattered clouds at 1700 ft = 520 m. Overcast at 2500 ft = 760 m.
Remarks AO2 T02680227
TAF for Newnan Coweta airport - KCCO
NOTAM for Newnan Coweta Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Cartes VAC France : Service de l'Information Aéronautique de la DGAC (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial map : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)