Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Cambridge Dorchester airport (USA) / ICAO KCGE/ IATA CGE
Cambridge Dorchester airport (USA) is located close to Cambridge, Cambridge at 3 mile↑, Algonquin at 5 mile↑, Heritage Mobile Home Park at 6 mile↑, Trappe at 8 mile↑, Hurlock at 11 mile↑, Easton at 16 mile↑, Federalsburg at 18 mile↑, Saint Michaels at 20 mile↑, Hebron at 20 mile↑, Crescendo at 22 mile↑,
Elevation : 6 m = 20 ft
- runway 16/34 : 1364 m = 4475 ft
aerial view of Cambridge Dorchester
METAR for Cambridge Dorchester airport - KCGE
KCGE 110655Z AUTO 14003KT 10SM SCT050 21/21 A3005 RMK A01
Decoded METAR for Cambridge Dorchester Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KCGE on Sunday 11th of July 2021 at 06:55 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 18 days and 12 hours and 50 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 21 °C = 70 °F and dew point is 21 °C = 70 °F . This correspond to 100% relative humidity.
QNH is 1018 mb = 30.06 inHg
Wind speed is 6 km/h = 3 kt, direction is 140°.
Clouds : scattered clouds at 5000 ft = 1520 m.
Remarks : automatic station without precipitation sensor
TAF for Cambridge Dorchester airport - KCGE
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Patuxent River NAS airport (KNHK) at 44 km↑
NOTAM for Cambridge Dorchester Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Cambridge Dorchester
- for Easton Newman airport (KESN) at 18 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Patuxent River NAS airport (KNHK) at 27 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Ridgely Airpark airport (KRJD) at 31 mile↑
- for Salisbury Ocean City Wicomic airport (KSBY) at 31 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Webster OLF airport (KNUI) at 35 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Sussex Co airport (KGED) at 38 mile↑
- for Lee airport (KANP) at 40 mile↑
- for Andrews AFB airport (KADW) at 49 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)