Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
Aviation weather for College Park airport in College Park USA / ICAO KCGS IATA CGS
College Park airport (USA) is located near College Park, College Park in 1 mi↑, Berwyn Heights in 1 mi↑, University Park in 1 mi↑, East Riverdale in 1 mi↑, Riverdale Park in 1 mi↑, Hyattsville in 2 mi↑, Edmonston in 2 mi↑, New Carrollton in 2 mi↑, Woodlawn in 3 mi↑, Bladensburg in 3 mi↑, Greenbelt in 3 mi↑, Landover Hills in 3 mi↑,
Elevation : 15 m = 49 ft
- runway 15/33 : 795 m = 2608 ft
aerial view of College Park
METAR for College Park airport - KCGS
KCGS 011138Z AUTO 33005KT 10SM SCT012 SCT018 SCT060 A3000 RMK AO1
Decoded METAR for College Park Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KCGS on Monday, August 1, 2022 at 11:38 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 15 days and 380 hours and -21554 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is °C = °C and dew point is °C = °C . This correspond to 100% relative humidity.
QNH is 1016 mb = 30 inHg
Wind speed is 9 km/h = 5 kt, direction is 330°.
Clouds : scattered clouds at 1200 ft = 370 m. scattered clouds at 1800 ft = 550 m. scattered clouds at 6000 ft = 1830 m.
Remarks : AO1
TAF for College Park airport - KCGS
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Ronald Reagan Washington National airport (KDCA) in 17 km↑
- Nearest hotels
- Hotels in College Park
- for Washington Bolling airport in 11 mi↑
- for Ronald Reagan Washington National airport in 11 mi↑
- for Tipton Fort Mead airport in 11 mi↑
nearest airports to College Park
- for Washington Bolling airport (KBOF) in 11 mi↑
- for Ronald Reagan Washington National airport (KDCA) in 11 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Tipton Fort Mead airport (KFME) in 11 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Andrews Air Force Base airport (KADW) in 12 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Montgomery Co airport (KGAI) in 18 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall airport (KBWI) in 19 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Lee airport (KANP) in 19 mi↑
- for Ft Belvoir Davison AAF airport (KDAA) in 23 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Washington Dulles airport (KIAD) in 29 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Leesburg Mun Godfrey airport (KJYO) in 35 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Martin State airport (KMTN) in 36 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Manassas Regl Davis airport (KHEF) in 37 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Frederick Mun airport (KFDK) in 39 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Quantico MCAF airport (KNYG) in 39 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Carroll County Regional Jack B Poage Field airport (KDMW) in 44 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Weide airport (KEDG) in 44 mi↑
- for Dahlgren NSWC airport (KNDY) in 45 mi↑
- for Easton Newman airport (KESN) in 47 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Stafford Regional airport (KRMN) in 49 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Warrenton Fauquier airport (KHWY) in 50 mi↑METAR & TAF
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)