Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM College Park airport (USA) / ICAO KCGS/ IATA CGS
College Park airport (USA) is located close to College Park, College Park at 1 mile↑, Berwyn Heights at 1 mile↑, University Park at 1 mile↑, East Riverdale at 1 mile↑, Riverdale Park at 1 mile↑, Hyattsville at 2 mile↑, Edmonston at 2 mile↑, New Carrollton at 2 mile↑, Woodlawn at 3 mile↑, Bladensburg at 3 mile↑,
Elevation : 15 m = 49 ft
- runway 15/33 : 795 m = 2608 ft
aerial view of College Park
METAR for College Park airport - KCGS
KCGS 041355Z AUTO 00000KT 10SM CLR 22/19 A2996 RMK AO1 T02230185
Decoded METAR for College Park Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KCGS on Monday 4th of October 2021 at 13:55 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 20 days and 489 hours and -28795 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 22 °C = 72 °F and dew point is 19 °C = 66 °F . This correspond to 83% relative humidity.
QNH is 1015 mb = 29.97 inHg
Wind speed is 0 km/h = 0 kt, direction is 0°.
Remarks : AO1 T02230185
TAF for College Park airport - KCGS
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Ronald Reagan Washington National airport (KDCA) at 17 km↑
- Nearest hotels
- Hotels in College Park
- for Washington Bolling airport at 11 mile↑
- for Ronald Reagan Washington National airport at 11 mile↑
- for Tipton Fort Mead airport at 11 mile↑
nearest airports to College Park
- for Washington Bolling airport (KBOF) at 11 mile↑
- for Ronald Reagan Washington National airport (KDCA) at 11 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Tipton Fort Mead airport (KFME) at 11 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Andrews Air Force Base airport (KADW) at 12 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Montgomery Co airport (KGAI) at 18 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Baltimore-Washington Intrl airport (KBWI) at 19 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Lee airport (KANP) at 19 mile↑
- for Ft Belvoir Davison AAF airport (KDAA) at 23 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)