Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM College Park airport (USA) / OACI KCGS/ IATA CGS
College Park is located close to College Park, College Park at 1 mile, Berwyn Heights at 1 mile, University Park at 1 mile, East Riverdale at 1 mile, Riverdale Park at 1 mile, Hyattsville at 2 mile, Edmonston at 2 mile, New Carrollton at 2 mile, Woodlawn at 3 mile, Bladensburg at 3 mile,
METAR for College Park airport - KCGS
KCGS 032015Z AUTO 23003KT 10SM CLR 11/M15 A3031 RMK AO1 T01091146
Decoded METAR for College Park Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KCGS on Saturday 3rd of April 2021 at 20:15 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 12 days and 18 hours and 58 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 11 °C = 52 °F and dew point is -15 °C = 5 °F . This correspond to 15% relative humidity.
QNH is 1026 mb = 30.3 inHg
Wind speed is 6 km/h = 3 kt, direction is 230°.
Remarks : AO1 T01091146
TAF for College Park airport - KCGS
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Ronald Reagan Washington National airport (KDCA) at 17 km↑
NOTAM for College Park Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to College Park
- for Ronald Reagan Washington National airport (KDCA) at 11 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Tipton Fort Mead airport (KFME) at 11 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Andrews AFB airport (KADW) at 12 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Montgomery Co airport (KGAI) at 18 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Baltimore-Washington Intrl airport (KBWI) at 19 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Lee airport (KANP) at 19 mile↑
- for Ft Belvoir Davison AAF airport (KDAA) at 23 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Washington Dulles airport (KIAD) at 29 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)