Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Chandler airport (USA) / ICAO KCHD
Chandler airport (USA) is located close to Chandler, Chandler at 3 mile↑, Sun Lakes at 5 mile↑, San Carlos at 6 mile↑, Gilbert at 6 mile↑, Germann at 8 mile↑, Queen Creek at 10 mile↑, Mesa at 11 mile↑, Casa Blanca at 11 mile↑, Guadalupe at 11 mile↑, Tempe at 12 mile↑,
Elevation : 379 m = 1243 ft
- runway 04R/22L : 1484 m = 4869 ft
- runway 04L/22R : 1341 m = 4400 ft
aerial view of Chandler
METAR for Chandler airport - KCHD
KCHD 140347Z 27003KT 10SM SKC 36/M07 A2977 RMK LAST
Decoded METAR for Chandler Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KCHD on Monday 14th of June 2021 at 03:47 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 43 days and 21 hours and 23 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 36 °C = 97 °F and dew point is -7 °C = 19 °F . This correspond to 6% relative humidity.
QNH is 1008 mb = 29.77 inHg
Wind speed is 6 km/h = 3 kt, direction is 270°.
Remarks : LAST
TAF for Chandler airport - KCHD
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Williams Gateway airport (KIWA) at 15 km↑
NOTAM for Chandler Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
- Hotels in Chandler
- for Williams Gateway airport at 9 mile↑
- for Falcon airport at 14 mile↑
- for Phoenix Sky Harbor Intl airport at 16 mile↑
nearest airports to Chandler
- for Williams Gateway airport (KIWA) at 9 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Falcon airport (KFFZ) at 14 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Phoenix Sky Harbor Intl airport (KPHX) at 16 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Casa Grande airport (KCGZ) at 22 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Scottsdale airport (KSDL) at 25 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Phoenix Deer Valley airport (KDVT) at 33 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Glendale Mun airport (KGEU) at 33 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Phoenix Goodyear airport (KGYR) at 34 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)