Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Chatham airport (USA) / OACI KCQX
Chatham is located close to Chatham, West Chatham at 1 mile, Chatham at 2 mile, East Harwich at 2 mile, Harwich Center at 4 mile, Harwich at 4 mile, Harwich Port at 5 mile, Northwest Harwich at 6 mile, Brewster at 7 mile, Orleans at 7 mile, Dennis Port at 7 mile,
METAR for Chatham airport - KCQX
KCQX 020952Z AUTO 21008KT 10SM FEW070 OVC085 11/06 A2979 RMK AO2 RAB29E47 SLP089 P0000 T01060061
Decoded METAR for Chatham Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KCQX on Sunday 2nd of May 2021 at 09:52 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 4 days and 16 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 11 °C = 52 °F and dew point is 6 °C = 43 °F . This correspond to 71% relative humidity.
QNH is 1009 mb = 29.8 inHg
Wind speed is 15 km/h = 8 kt, direction is 210°.
Clouds : few clouds at 7000 ft = 2130 m. overcast at 8500 ft = 2590 m.
Remarks : automatic station with precipitation sensor rain B29E47 Sea Level Pressure SLP=089 P0000 T01060061
TAF for Chatham airport - KCQX
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Barnstable Mun Boardman airport (KHYA) at 24 km↑
NOTAM for Chatham Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Chatham
- for Barnstable Mun Boardman airport (KHYA) at 15 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Otis airport (KFMH) at 28 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Provincetown Mun airport (KPVC) at 29 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Nantucket airport (KACK) at 30 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Marthas Vineyard airport (KMVY) at 38 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Naval Air Station South Weymouth airport (KNZW) at 40 mile↑aéroport fermé
- for Plymouth Mun airport (KPYM) at 41 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Marshfield Municipal George Harlow Field airport (KGHG) at 45 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)