Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Sampson Co airport (USA) / OACI KCTZ/ IATA CTZ
Sampson Co airport is located close to Clinton, Clinton at 4.5 km, Roseboro at 13 km, Warsaw at 25 km, Rosin Hill at 26 km, Stedman at 30 km, Plain View at 35 km, Rose Hill at 35 km, Mount Olive at 37 km, Kenansville at 37 km, Vander at 40 km,
Altitude for Sampson Co airport
45 m = 148 ft
Runways for Sampson Co airport
- Runway 06/24 : 1286 m = 4220 ft
Around Sampson Co airport
- for Duplin Co airport (KDPL) METAR & TAF at 35 km↑
- for Henderson airport (KACZ) at 44 km↑
- for Curtis L Brown Jr Field airport (KEYF) METAR & TAF at 46 km↑
- for Fayetteville airport (KFAY) METAR & TAF at 47 km↑
- for Seymour Johnson AFB Gold airport (KGSB) METAR & TAF at 55 km↑
Current weather for for Sampson Co airport - KCTZ
General weather 5 days forecast is available for Clinton at 4.5 km, Roseboro at 13 km, Warsaw at 25 km, Rosin Hill at 26 km, Stedman at 30 km, Plain View at 35 km, Rose Hill at 35 km, Mount Olive at 37 km, Kenansville at 37 km, Vander at 40 km,
METAR for Sampson Co airport - KCTZ
KCTZ 040355Z AUTO 05008G20KT 1 1/2SM SCT002 OVC008 24/24 A2967 RMK AO2 P0030 T02350235
Decoded METAR for Sampson Co Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KCTZ on Tuesday 4th of August 2020 at 03:55 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 56 days and 17 hours and 0 minutes ago.
Visibility is 2.4 km = 1.5 sm.
Temperature is 24°C = 75 °F and dew point is 24°C = 75 °F . This correspond to 100% relative humidity.
QNH is 1005 hPa = 29.68 inHg
Wind speed is 8 kt = 15 km/h with gusts at 20 kt = 37 km/h, direction is 50°.
Clouds : Scattered clouds at 200 ft = 60 m. Overcast at 800 ft = 240 m.
Remarks AO2 P0030 T02350235
TAF for Sampson Co airport - KCTZ
NOTAM for Sampson Co Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Cartes VAC France : Service de l'Information Aéronautique de la DGAC (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial map : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)