Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Carroll County Regional Jack B Poage Field airport (USA) / OACI KDMW
Carroll County Regional Jack B Poage Field is located close to Westminster, Westminster at 2 mile↑, New Windsor at 7 mile↑, Manchester at 7 mile↑, Hampstead at 8 mile↑, Mount Pleasant at 9 mile↑, Taneytown at 10 mile↑, Littlestown at 10 mile↑, Parkville at 12 mile↑, Pennville at 13 mile↑, Hanover at 13 mile↑,
240 m = 787 ft
- runway 16/34 : 1554 m = 5100 ft
aerial view of Carroll County Regional Jack B Poage Field
METAR for Carroll County Regional Jack B Poage Field airport - KDMW
KDMW 160115Z AUTO 29011G16KT 10SM CLR A2979 RMK AO2
Decoded METAR for Carroll County Regional Jack B Poage Field Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KDMW on Friday 16th of April 2021 at 01:15 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 31 days and 18 hours and 30 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is °C = °C and dew point is °C = °C . This correspond to 100% relative humidity.
QNH is 1009 mb = 29.8 inHg
Wind speed is 20 km/h = 11 kt with gusts at 30 km/h = 16 kt, direction is 290°.
Remarks : automatic station with precipitation sensor
TAF for Carroll County Regional Jack B Poage Field airport - KDMW
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Baltimore-Washington Intrl airport (KBWI) at 56 km↑
NOTAM for Carroll County Regional Jack B Poage Field Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Carroll County Regional Jack B Poage Field
- for York airport (KTHV) at 22 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Frederick Mun airport (KFDK) at 24 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Montgomery Co airport (KGAI) at 32 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Baltimore-Washington Intrl airport (KBWI) at 35 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Martin State airport (KMTN) at 37 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Tipton Fort Mead airport (KFME) at 38 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Hagerstown airport (KHGR) at 39 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Weide airport (KEDG) at 41 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)