Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Yolo County Davis Woodland Winters airport (USA) / ICAO KDWA
Yolo County Davis Woodland Winters airport (USA) is located close to Davis/Woodland/Winters, Davis at 7 mile↑, Winters at 7 mile↑, Woodland at 8 mile↑, Cottonwood at 8 mile↑, Dixon at 9 mile↑, Allendale at 10 mile↑, Esparto at 12 mile↑, Hartley at 12 mile↑, Saxon at 13 mile↑, Violet at 15 mile↑,
Elevation : 30 m = 98 ft
- runway 16/34 : 1829 m = 6001 ft
aerial view of Yolo County Davis Woodland Winters
METAR for Yolo County Davis Woodland Winters airport - KDWA
KDWA 231735Z AUTO VRB04KT 10SM CLR 19/08 A3012 RMK AO2
Decoded METAR for Yolo County Davis Woodland Winters Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KDWA on Sunday 23rd of May 2021 at 17:35 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 70 days and 7 hours and 0 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 19 °C = 66 °F and dew point is 8 °C = 46 °F . This correspond to 49% relative humidity.
QNH is 1020 mb = 30.12 inHg
Wind speed is 7 km/h = 4 kt, direction is °.
Remarks : automatic station with precipitation sensor
TAF for Yolo County Davis Woodland Winters airport - KDWA
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Sacramento Intl airport (KSMF) at 26 km↑
NOTAM for Yolo County Davis Woodland Winters Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
- Nearest hotels
- Hotels in Davis
- for University airport at 5 mile↑
- for Nut Tree airport at 15 mile↑
- for Sacramento Intl airport at 16 mile↑
nearest airports to Yolo County Davis Woodland Winters
- for University airport (KEDU) at 5 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Nut Tree airport (KVCB) at 15 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Sacramento Intl airport (KSMF) at 16 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Sacramento Executive airport (KSAC) at 20 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Travis AFB Fairfield airport (KSUU) at 22 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for McClellan airport (KMCC) at 25 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Mather airport (KMHR) at 30 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Napa Co airport (KAPC) at 34 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)