Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Wellsville airport (USA) / ICAO KELZ/ IATA ELZ
Wellsville airport (USA) is located close to Wellsville, Wellsville at 2 mile↑, Level Acres Mobile Home Park at 4 mile↑, Belmont at 8 mile↑, Bolivar at 10 mile↑, Friendship at 10 mile↑, Andover at 10 mile↑, Alfred at 14 mile↑, Shinglehouse at 14 mile↑, Cuba at 17 mile↑, Portville at 19 mile↑,
Elevation : 647 m = 2123 ft
- runway 10/28 : 1616 m = 5302 ft
aerial view of Wellsville
METAR for Wellsville airport - KELZ
KELZ 141856Z AUTO VRB04KT 10SM CLR 23/12 A3000 RMK AO2 SLP152 T02280117
Decoded METAR for Wellsville Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KELZ on Thursday 14th of October 2021 at 18:56 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 5 days and 125 hours and -7154 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 23 °C = 73 °F and dew point is 12 °C = 54 °F . This correspond to 50% relative humidity.
QNH is 1016 mb = 30 inHg
Wind speed is 7 km/h = 4 kt, direction is °.
Remarks : automatic station with precipitation sensor Sea Level Pressure SLP=152 T02280117
TAF for Wellsville airport - KELZ
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Bradford airport (KBFD) at 64 km↑
nearest airports to Wellsville
- for Cattaraugus Co Olean airport (KOLE) at 22 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Dansville airport (KDSV) at 35 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Bradford airport (KBFD) at 40 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for St Marys Mun airport (KOYM) at 55 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Elmira airport (KELM) at 56 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Penn Yan airport (KPEO) at 60 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Genessee airport (KGVQ) at 64 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Buffalo Lancaster Regional airport (KBQR) at 64 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)