Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Shawano Municipal airport (USA) / ICAO KEZS
Shawano Municipal airport (USA) is located close to Shawano, Shawano at 2 mile↑, Bonduel at 6 mile↑, Legend Lake at 7 mile↑, Keshena at 8 mile↑, Gillett at 14 mile↑, Clintonville at 15 mile↑, Pulaski at 17 mile↑, Marion at 18 mile↑, Oconto Falls at 21 mile↑, Seymour at 22 mile↑,
Elevation : 248 m = 814 ft
- runway ALL/WAY : 3658 m = 12001 ft
- runway 11/29 : 1189 m = 3901 ft
- runway 17/35 : 678 m = 2224 ft
aerial view of Shawano Municipal
METAR for Shawano Municipal airport - KEZS
KEZS 161255Z AUTO 00000KT 10SM CLR M16/M17 A3000 RMK AO2 T11561174
Decoded METAR for Shawano Municipal Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KEZS on Sunday 16th of January 2022 at 12:55 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 10 days and 250 hours and -14386 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is -16 °C = 3 °F and dew point is -17 °C = 1 °F . This correspond to 92% relative humidity.
QNH is 1016 mb = 30 inHg
Wind speed is 0 km/h = 0 kt, direction is 0°.
Remarks : automatic station with precipitation sensor T11561174
TAF for Shawano Municipal airport - KEZS
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Austin Straubel Intl airport (KGRB) at 48 km↑
nearest airports to Shawano Municipal
- for Clintonville airport (KCLI) at 15 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Austin Straubel Intl airport (KGRB) at 30 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Oconto Mun airport (KOCQ) at 32 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Outagamie Co Regl airport (KATW) at 37 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Langlade Co airport (KAIG) at 37 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Waupaca Mun airport (KPCZ) at 39 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Stevens Point Mun airport (KSTE) at 51 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Menominee Marinette Twin Co airport (KMNM) at 51 mile↑METAR & TAF
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)