Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Flying Cloud airport (USA) / OACI KFCM/ IATA FCM
Flying Cloud airport is located close to Minneapolis, Eden Prairie at 3.2 km, Rowland at 4.4 km, Shakopee at 6.4 km, Chanhassen at 7 km, Minnetonka at 10 km, Hopkins at 11 km, Savage at 11 km, Edina at 11 km, Excelsior at 12 km, Chaska at 12 km,
Altitude for Flying Cloud airport
276 m = 906 ft
Around Flying Cloud airport
- for Minneapolis St Paul Intl airport (KMSP) METAR & TAF at 20 km↑
- for Crystal airport (KMIC) METAR & TAF at 27 km↑
- for Airlake airport (KLVN) METAR & TAF at 29 km↑
- for St. Paul Downtown Holman airport (KSTP) METAR & TAF at 33 km↑
- for South St Paul Mun Fleming airport (KSGS) METAR & TAF at 34 km↑
Runways for Flying Cloud airport
- Runway 10R/28L : 1191 m = 3909 ft
- Runway 10L/28R : 1097 m = 3599 ft
- Runway 18/36 : 820 m = 2691 ft
Current weather for for Flying Cloud airport - KFCM
General weather 5 days forecast is available for Eden Prairie at 3.2 km, Rowland at 4.4 km, Shakopee at 6.4 km, Chanhassen at 7 km, Minnetonka at 10 km, Hopkins at 11 km, Savage at 11 km, Edina at 11 km, Excelsior at 12 km, Chaska at 12 km,
METAR for Flying Cloud airport - KFCM
KFCM 261338Z 16010KT 5SM -RA BR FEW003 SCT090 21/20 A2990 RMK AO2 P0005 T02060200
Decoded METAR for Flying Cloud Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KFCM on Sunday 26th of July 2020 at 13:38 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 17 days and 14 hours and 16 minutes ago.
Visibility is 8 km = 5 sm.
Temperature is 21°C = 70 °F and dew point is 20°C = 68 °F . This correspond to 94% relative humidity.
QNH is 1013 hPa = 29.91 inHg
Wind speed is 10 kt = 19 km/h, direction is 160°.
Clouds : Few clouds at 300 ft = 90 m. Scattered clouds at 9000 ft = 2740 m.
Remarks AO2 P0005 T02060200
TAF for Flying Cloud airport - KFCM
NOTAM for Flying Cloud Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Cartes VAC France : Service de l'Information Aéronautique de la DGAC (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial map : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)