Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Frederick Mun airport (USA) / OACI KFDK/ IATA FDK
Frederick Mun airport is located close to Frederick, Olacin at 1.7 km, Spring Ridge at 2.6 km, Bartonsville at 3.1 km, Frederick at 3.1 km, Clover Hill at 6.4 km, Ballenger Creek at 7.2 km, Walkersville at 7.9 km, High Barbaree at 9.4 km, Urbana at 10 km, Buckeystown at 10 km,
Altitude for Frederick Mun airport
92 m = 302 ft
Runways for Frederick Mun airport
- Runway 05/23 : 1591 m = 5220 ft
- Runway 12/30 : 1097 m = 3600 ft
Around Frederick Mun airport
- for Montgomery Co airport (KGAI) METAR & TAF at 33 km↑
- for Carroll County Regional Jack B Poage Field airport (KDMW) METAR & TAF at 38 km↑
- for Leesburg Mun Godfrey airport (KJYO) METAR & TAF at 41 km↑
- for Hagerstown airport (KHGR) METAR & TAF at 44 km↑
- for Eastern W Va Regl Shepherd airport (KMRB) METAR & TAF at 52 km↑
Current weather for for Frederick Mun airport - KFDK
General weather 5 days forecast is available for Olacin at 1.7 km, Spring Ridge at 2.6 km, Bartonsville at 3.1 km, Frederick at 3.1 km, Clover Hill at 6.4 km, Ballenger Creek at 7.2 km, Walkersville at 7.9 km, High Barbaree at 9.4 km, Urbana at 10 km, Buckeystown at 10 km,
METAR for Frederick Mun airport - KFDK
KFDK 271447Z 00000KT 7SM BKN012 22/18 A3001
Decoded METAR for Frederick Mun Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KFDK on Sunday 27th of September 2020 at 14:47 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 27 days and 17 hours and 36 minutes ago.
Visibility is 11.3 km = 7 sm.
Temperature is 22°C = 72 °F and dew point is 18°C = 64 °F . This correspond to 78% relative humidity.
QNH is 1016 hPa = 30 inHg
Wind speed is 0 kt = 0 km/h, direction is 0°.
Clouds : Broken at 1200 ft = 370 m.
TAF for Frederick Mun airport - KFDK
NOTAM for Frederick Mun Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Cartes VAC France : Service de l'Information Aéronautique de la DGAC (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial map : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)