Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Capital City airport (USA) / OACI KFFT/ IATA FFT
Capital City is located close to Frankfort, Kentucky at 2 mile↑, Frankfort at 2 mile↑, Lawrenceburg at 10 mile↑, Midway at 12 mile↑, Versailles at 13 mile↑, Shelbyville at 17 mile↑, Georgetown at 19 mile↑, Little Georgetown at 19 mile↑, Eminence at 20 mile↑, New Castle at 23 mile↑,
Elevation : 246 m = 807 ft
- runway 06/24 : 1526 m = 5005 ft
aerial view of Capital City
METAR for Capital City airport - KFFT
KFFT 210453Z AUTO 00000KT 10SM CLR 01/M03 A3038 RMK AO2 SLP291 T00111033 401721011 $
Decoded METAR for Capital City Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KFFT on Sunday 21st of March 2021 at 04:53 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 93 days and 6 hours and 8 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 1 °C = 34 °F and dew point is -3 °C = 27 °F . This correspond to 75% relative humidity.
QNH is 1029 mb = 30.39 inHg
Wind speed is 0 km/h = 0 kt, direction is 0°.
Remarks : automatic station with precipitation sensor Sea Level Pressure SLP=291 T00111033 401721011 $
TAF for Capital City airport - KFFT
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Blue Grass airport (KLEX) at 31 km↑
NOTAM for Capital City Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Capital City
- for Blue Grass airport (KLEX) at 19 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Samuels airport (KBRY) at 41 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Bowman airport (KLOU) at 41 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Powell airport (KDVK) at 42 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Louisville Intl Standiford airport (KSDF) at 45 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Clark Co airport (KJVY) at 47 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Madison Mun airport (KIMS) at 50 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Mt Sterling Montgomery airport (KIOB) at 51 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)