Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Front Royal Warren airport (USA) / ICAO KFRR/ IATA FRR
Front Royal Warren airport (USA) is located close to Front Royal, Front Royal at 3 mile↑, Strasburg at 7 mile↑, Middletown at 8 mile↑, Apple Mountain Lake at 8 mile↑, Shenandoah Farms at 11 mile↑, Stephens City at 12 mile↑, Woodstock at 14 mile↑, Washington at 15 mile↑, Edinburg at 18 mile↑, Winchester at 19 mile↑,
Elevation : 216 m = 709 ft
- runway 09/27 : 917 m = 3009 ft
aerial view of Front Royal Warren
METAR for Front Royal Warren airport - KFRR
KFRR 041855Z AUTO 00000KT 10SM CLR 02/M04 A3033 RMK AO1 P0009
Decoded METAR for Front Royal Warren Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KFRR on Tuesday, January 4, 2022 at 18:55 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 24 days and 588 hours and -34523 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 2 °C = 36 °F and dew point is -4 °C = 25 °F . This correspond to 64% relative humidity.
QNH is 1027 mb = 30.33 inHg
Wind speed is 0 km/h = 0 kt, direction is 0°.
Remarks : AO1 P0009
TAF for Front Royal Warren airport - KFRR
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Eastern W Va Regl Shepherd airport (KMRB) at 59 km↑
nearest airports to Front Royal Warren
- for Winchester Regl airport (KOKV) at 17 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Culpeper Co airport (KCJR) at 34 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Eastern W Va Regl Shepherd airport (KMRB) at 36 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Warrenton Fauquier airport (KHWY) at 37 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Leesburg Mun Godfrey airport (KJYO) at 39 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Manassas Regl Davis airport (KHEF) at 42 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Washington Dulles airport (KIAD) at 43 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Orange County airport (KOMH) at 48 mile↑METAR & TAF
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)