Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Montgomery Co airport (USA) / OACI KGAI/ IATA GAI
Montgomery Co airport is located close to Gaithersburg, Montgomery Village at 2.7 km, Redland at 3.2 km, Gaithersburg at 4.1 km, Cashell Estates at 4.2 km, Derwood at 5.7 km, Olney at 8.7 km, Germantown at 9.1 km, Rockville at 9.4 km, Rossmoor at 11 km, Leisure World at 11 km,
Altitude for Montgomery Co airport
164 m = 538 ft
Around Montgomery Co airport
- for College Park airport (KCGS) METAR & TAF at 30 km↑
- for Frederick Mun airport (KFDK) METAR & TAF at 33 km↑
- for Leesburg Mun Godfrey airport (KJYO) METAR & TAF at 35 km↑
- for Washington Dulles airport (KIAD) METAR & TAF at 35 km↑
- for Tipton Fort Mead airport (KFME) METAR & TAF at 36 km↑
Runways for Montgomery Co airport
- Runway 14/32 : 1281 m = 4202 ft
Current weather for for Montgomery Co airport - KGAI
General weather 5 days forecast is available for Montgomery Village at 2.7 km, Redland at 3.2 km, Gaithersburg at 4.1 km, Cashell Estates at 4.2 km, Derwood at 5.7 km, Olney at 8.7 km, Germantown at 9.1 km, Rockville at 9.4 km, Rossmoor at 11 km, Leisure World at 11 km,
METAR for Montgomery Co airport - KGAI
KGAI 131656Z AUTO 27004KT 10SM SCT043 28/18 A2990 RMK AO2 SLP132 T02780183
Decoded METAR for Montgomery Co Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KGAI on Monday 13th of July 2020 at 16:56 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 22 hours and 54 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16.1 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 28°C = 82 °F and dew point is 18°C = 64 °F . This correspond to 55% relative humidity.
QNH is 1013 hPa = 29.91 inHg
Wind speed is 4 kt = 7 km/h, direction is 270°.
Clouds : Scattered clouds at 4300 ft = 1310 m.
Remarks AO2 SLP132 T02780183
TAF for Montgomery Co airport - KGAI
NOTAM for Montgomery Co Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Cartes VAC France : Service de l'Information Aéronautique de la DGAC (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial map : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)