Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Montgomery Co airport (USA) / ICAO KGAI/ IATA GAI
Montgomery Co airport (USA) is located close to Gaithersburg, Montgomery Village at 2 mile↑, Redland at 2 mile↑, Gaithersburg at 3 mile↑, Cashell Estates at 3 mile↑, Derwood at 4 mile↑, Olney at 5 mile↑, Germantown at 6 mile↑, Rockville at 6 mile↑, Rossmoor at 7 mile↑, Leisure World at 7 mile↑,
Elevation : 164 m = 538 ft
- runway 14/32 : 1281 m = 4203 ft
aerial view of Montgomery Co
METAR for Montgomery Co airport - KGAI
KGAI 241856Z AUTO 14009KT 10SM CLR 19/11 A3011 RMK AO2 SLP207 T01890111 PNO $
Decoded METAR for Montgomery Co Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KGAI on Sunday 24th of October 2021 at 18:56 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 2 hours and 12 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 19 °C = 66 °F and dew point is 11 °C = 52 °F . This correspond to 60% relative humidity.
QNH is 1020 mb = 30.12 inHg
Wind speed is 17 km/h = 9 kt, direction is 140°.
Remarks : automatic station with precipitation sensor Sea Level Pressure SLP=207 T01890111 PNO $
TAF for Montgomery Co airport - KGAI
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Washington Dulles airport (KIAD) at 35 km↑
nearest airports to Montgomery Co
- for College Park airport (KCGS) at 18 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Frederick Mun airport (KFDK) at 21 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Leesburg Mun Godfrey airport (KJYO) at 22 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Washington Dulles airport (KIAD) at 22 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Tipton Fort Mead airport (KFME) at 23 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Ronald Reagan Washington National airport (KDCA) at 23 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Washington Bolling airport (KBOF) at 24 mile↑
- for Baltimore-Washington Intrl airport (KBWI) at 27 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)