Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Montgomery Co airport (USA) / OACI KGAI/ IATA GAI
Montgomery Co is located close to Gaithersburg, Montgomery Village at 2 mile, Redland at 2 mile, Gaithersburg at 3 mile, Cashell Estates at 3 mile, Derwood at 4 mile, Olney at 5 mile, Germantown at 6 mile, Rockville at 6 mile, Rossmoor at 7 mile, Leisure World at 7 mile,
METAR for Montgomery Co airport - KGAI
KGAI 161844Z AUTO 15007KT 10SM BKN024 OVC032 06/01 A3014 RMK AO2
Decoded METAR for Montgomery Co Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KGAI on Tuesday 16th of March 2021 at 18:44 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 29 days and 3 hours and 33 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 6 °C = 43 °F and dew point is 1 °C = 34 °F . This correspond to 70% relative humidity.
QNH is 1021 mb = 30.15 inHg
Wind speed is 13 km/h = 7 kt, direction is 150°.
Clouds : broken at 2400 ft = 730 m. overcast at 3200 ft = 980 m.
Remarks : automatic station with precipitation sensor
TAF for Montgomery Co airport - KGAI
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Washington Dulles airport (KIAD) at 35 km↑
NOTAM for Montgomery Co Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Montgomery Co
- for College Park airport (KCGS) at 18 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Frederick Mun airport (KFDK) at 21 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Leesburg Mun Godfrey airport (KJYO) at 22 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Washington Dulles airport (KIAD) at 22 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Tipton Fort Mead airport (KFME) at 23 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Ronald Reagan Washington National airport (KDCA) at 23 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Baltimore-Washington Intrl airport (KBWI) at 27 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Andrews AFB airport (KADW) at 29 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)