Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM South Lafourche Leonard Miller Jr airport (USA) / OACI KGAO
South Lafourche Leonard Miller Jr is located close to Galliano, Galliano at 2 mile↑, Golden Meadow at 5 mile↑, Cut Off at 8 mile↑, Lafourche Parish at 11 mile↑, Larose at 11 mile↑, Leeville at 14 mile↑, Lafitte at 18 mile↑, Montegut at 18 mile↑, Chauvin at 20 mile↑, Barataria at 21 mile↑,
Elevation : 0 m = 0 ft
- runway 18/36 : 1158 m = 3800 ft
aerial view of South Lafourche Leonard Miller Jr
METAR for South Lafourche Leonard Miller Jr airport - KGAO
KGAO 281715Z AUTO 24009KT 10SM BKN028 29/21 A3002 RMK AO2 T02930210
Decoded METAR for South Lafourche Leonard Miller Jr Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KGAO on Friday 28th of May 2021 at 17:15 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 17 days and 1 hours and 54 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 29 °C = 84 °F and dew point is 21 °C = 70 °F . This correspond to 62% relative humidity.
QNH is 1017 mb = 30.03 inHg
Wind speed is 17 km/h = 9 kt, direction is 240°.
Clouds : broken at 2800 ft = 850 m.
Remarks : automatic station with precipitation sensor T02930210
TAF for South Lafourche Leonard Miller Jr airport - KGAO
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Houma Terrebonne airport (KHUM) at 41 km↑
NOTAM for South Lafourche Leonard Miller Jr Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to South Lafourche Leonard Miller Jr
- for Houma Terrebonne airport (KHUM) at 25 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for New Orleans NAS airport (KNBG) at 30 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for New Orleans Intl airport (KMSY) at 38 mileMETAR & TAF
- for Lakefront airport (KNEW) at 44 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Williams Meml airport (KPTN) at 67 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Slidell airport (KASD) at 68 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Hammond Northshore Regional airport (KHDC) at 75 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Stennis Intl airport (KHSA) at 80 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)