Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Hagerstown airport (USA) / OACI KHGR/ IATA HGR
Hagerstown is located close to Hagerstown, Fortney Mobile Home Park at 1 mile↑, State Line at 1 mile↑, Maugansville at 1 mile↑, Fountainhead-Orchard Hills at 2 mile↑, Paramount-Long Meadow at 3 mile↑, Hagerstown at 5 mile↑, Greencastle at 6 mile, Halfway at 6 mile↑, Robinwood at 6 mile↑, Wilson-Conococheague at 7 mile↑,
Elevation : 214 m = 702 ft
- runway 09/27 : 1665 m = 5461 ft
- runway 02/20 : 963 m = 3160 ft
aerial view of Hagerstown
METAR for Hagerstown airport - KHGR
KHGR 190253Z AUTO 17010KT 10SM BKN110 26/15 A2986 RMK AO2 SLP115 T02560150 56010
Decoded METAR for Hagerstown Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KHGR on Saturday 19th of June 2021 at 02:53 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 22 hours and 0 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 26 °C = 79 °F and dew point is 15 °C = 59 °F . This correspond to 51% relative humidity.
QNH is 1011 mb = 29.85 inHg
Wind speed is 19 km/h = 10 kt, direction is 170°.
Clouds : broken at 11000 ft = 3350 m.
Remarks : automatic station with precipitation sensor Sea Level Pressure SLP=115 T02560150 56010
TAF for Hagerstown airport - KHGR
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Eastern W Va Regl Shepherd airport (KMRB) at 40 km↑
NOTAM for Hagerstown Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM / valid from Friday 18th of June 2021 at 13:00 to Monday 21st of June 2021 at 23:59
CREATED: 17 Jun 2021 16:35:00
NOTAM / valid from Thursday 10th of June 2021 at 04:25 to Tuesday 27th of July 2021 at 23:59
CREATED: 10 Jun 2021 04:25:00
NOTAM / valid from Monday 14th of June 2021 at 05:28 to Thursday 15th of July 2021 at 05:28
FLD, HAGERSTOWN, MD.
VOR RWY 9, AMDT 7B...
ALTERNATE MINIMUMS NA,
HGR VOR UNMONITORED. 2106140528-2107150528EST
CREATED: 14 Jun 2021 05:28:00
NOTAM / valid from Friday 18th of June 2021 at 13:09 to Friday 25th of June 2021 at 20:00
CREATED: 18 Jun 2021 13:11:00
NOTAM / valid from Thursday 18th of January 2018 at 15:42
CREATED: 18 Jan 2018 15:42:00
nearest airports to Hagerstown
- for Eastern W Va Regl Shepherd airport (KMRB) at 25 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Frederick Mun airport (KFDK) at 28 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Carroll County Regional Jack B Poage Field airport (KDMW) at 39 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Leesburg Mun Godfrey airport (KJYO) at 44 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Winchester Regl airport (KOKV) at 45 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for York airport (KTHV) at 48 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Montgomery Co airport (KGAI) at 48 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Bedford Co airport (KHMZ) at 49 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)