Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Hanford Mun airport (USA) / OACI KHJO
Hanford Mun airport is located close to Hanford, Home Garden at 1.7 km, Hanford at 2 km, Odessa (historical) at 5.3 km, Armona at 7.2 km, Lucerne at 7.8 km, Laton at 14 km, Lemoore at 14 km, Goshen at 19 km, Stratford at 22 km, Kingsburg at 23 km,
Altitude for Hanford Mun airport
73 m = 240 ft
Around Hanford Mun airport
- for Visalia Mun airport (KVIS) METAR & TAF at 21 km↑
- for Corcoran airport (KCRO)defunct airport at 24 km↑
- for Lemoore NAS airport (KNLC) METAR & TAF at 29 km↑
- for Mefford airport (KTLR) at 32 km↑
- for Fresno Chandler airport (KFCH) METAR & TAF at 49 km↑
Runways for Hanford Mun airport
- Runway 14/32 : 1577 m = 5175 ft
Current weather for for Hanford Mun airport - KHJO
General weather 5 days forecast is available for Home Garden at 1.7 km, Hanford at 2 km, Odessa (historical) at 5.3 km, Armona at 7.2 km, Lucerne at 7.8 km, Laton at 14 km, Lemoore at 14 km, Goshen at 19 km, Stratford at 22 km, Kingsburg at 23 km,
METAR for Hanford Mun airport - KHJO
KHJO 241553Z AUTO 29004KT 10SM BKN034 OVC047 11/08 A3020 RMK AO2 SLP227 T01110083
Decoded METAR for Hanford Mun Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KHJO on Tuesday 24th of March 2020 at 15:53 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 144 days and 4 hours and 8 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16.1 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 11°C = 52 °F and dew point is 8°C = 46 °F . This correspond to 82% relative humidity.
QNH is 1023 hPa = 30.21 inHg
Wind speed is 4 kt = 7 km/h, direction is 290°.
Clouds : Broken at 3400 ft = 1040 m. Overcast at 4700 ft = 1430 m.
Remarks AO2 SLP227 T01110083
TAF for Hanford Mun airport - KHJO
NOTAM for Hanford Mun Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Cartes VAC France : Service de l'Information Aéronautique de la DGAC (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial map : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)