Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Roscommon Co airport (USA) / OACI KHTL/ IATA HTL
Roscommon Co airport is located close to Houghton Lake, North Shore Trailer Park at 5.1 km, Prudenville at 7 km, Houghton Lake at 9 km, Roscommon at 17 km, Saint Helen at 21 km, Grayling at 34 km, West Branch at 36 km, Harrison at 39 km, Lake City at 43 km, Gladwin at 45 km,
Altitude for Roscommon Co airport
351 m = 1152 ft
Runways for Roscommon Co airport
- Runway 09/27 : 1219 m = 4000 ft
- Runway 18/36 : 671 m = 2200 ft
Around Roscommon Co airport
- for Grayling Army Air Field airport (KGOV) METAR & TAF at 36 km↑
- for Gladwin Zettel Meml airport (KGDW) at 46 km↑
- for Wexford Co airport (KCAD) METAR & TAF at 60 km↑
- for Otsego Co airport (KGLR) METAR & TAF at 73 km↑
- for Antrim airport (KACB) METAR & TAF at 81 km↑
Current weather for for Roscommon Co airport - KHTL
General weather 5 days forecast is available for North Shore Trailer Park at 5.1 km, Prudenville at 7 km, Houghton Lake at 9 km, Roscommon at 17 km, Saint Helen at 21 km, Grayling at 34 km, West Branch at 36 km, Harrison at 39 km, Lake City at 43 km, Gladwin at 45 km,
METAR for Roscommon Co airport - KHTL
KHTL 031453Z AUTO 22007G19KT 10SM CLR 22/12 A2966 RMK AO2 SLP039 T02220122 58026
Decoded METAR for Roscommon Co Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KHTL on Thursday 3rd of September 2020 at 14:53 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 16 days and 14 hours and 37 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16.1 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 22°C = 72 °F and dew point is 12°C = 54 °F . This correspond to 53% relative humidity.
QNH is 1004 hPa = 29.65 inHg
Wind speed is 7 kt = 13 km/h with gusts at 19 kt = 35 km/h, direction is 220°.
Remarks AO2 SLP039 T02220122 58026
TAF for Roscommon Co airport - KHTL
NOTAM for Roscommon Co Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Cartes VAC France : Service de l'Information Aéronautique de la DGAC (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial map : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)