Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Hayward airport (USA) / OACI KHWD/ IATA HWD
Hayward is located close to Hayward, Russell City at 1 mile, San Lorenzo at 2 mile, Cherryland at 2 mile, Hayward at 2 mile, Ashland at 2 mile, Baumberg at 3 mile, Castro Valley at 3 mile, Fairview at 4 mile, San Leandro at 5 mile, Brookfield Village at 6 mile,
16 m = 52 ft
- runway 10R/28L : 1736 m = 5694 ft
- runway 10L/28R : 947 m = 3107 ft
aerial view of Hayward
Hotels in Hayward
METAR for Hayward airport - KHWD
KHWD 210954Z 06004KT 10SM CLR 06/03 A3027 RMK AO2 SLP261 T00610028
Decoded METAR for Hayward Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KHWD on Sunday 21st of March 2021 at 09:54 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 47 days and 6 hours and 43 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 6 °C = 43 °F and dew point is 3 °C = 37 °F . This correspond to 81% relative humidity.
QNH is 1025 mb = 30.27 inHg
Wind speed is 7 km/h = 4 kt, direction is 60°.
Remarks : automatic station with precipitation sensor Sea Level Pressure SLP=261 T00610028
TAF for Hayward airport - KHWD
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Oakland airport (KOAK) at 11 km↑
NOTAM for Hayward Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Hayward
- for Oakland airport (KOAK) at 7 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for San Carlos airport (KSQL) at 12 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Palo Alto of Santa Clara Co airport (KPAO) at 14 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Naval Air Station Alameda airport (KNGZ) at 14 mile↑aéroport fermé
- for San Francisco Intl airport (KSFO) at 14 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Livermore Mun airport (KLVK) at 17 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Moffett Federal airport (KNUQ) at 17 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for San Jose Intl airport (KSJC) at 23 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)