Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Warrenton Fauquier airport (USA) / OACI KHWY
Warrenton Fauquier is located close to Warrenton, Bealeton at 3 mile, Warrenton at 10 mile, Nokesville at 10 mile, New Baltimore at 13 mile, Bristow at 13 mile, Linton Hall at 14 mile, Stevensburg at 14 mile, Independent Hill at 15 mile, Gainesville at 15 mile, Haymarket at 16 mile,
METAR for Warrenton Fauquier airport - KHWY
KHWY 061135Z AUTO 00000KT 10SM SCT120 07/05 A3003 RMK AO2 T00650049
Decoded METAR for Warrenton Fauquier Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KHWY on Tuesday 6th of April 2021 at 11:35 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 10 days and 1 hours and 53 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 7 °C = 45 °F and dew point is 5 °C = 41 °F . This correspond to 87% relative humidity.
QNH is 1017 mb = 30.03 inHg
Wind speed is 0 km/h = 0 kt, direction is 0°.
Clouds : scattered clouds at 12000 ft = 3660 m.
Remarks : automatic station with precipitation sensor T00650049
TAF for Warrenton Fauquier airport - KHWY
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Quantico MCAF airport (KNYG) at 36 km↑
NOTAM for Warrenton Fauquier Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Warrenton Fauquier
- for Culpeper Co airport (KCJR) at 9 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Manassas Regl Davis airport (KHEF) at 14 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Stafford Regional airport (KRMN) at 19 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Quantico MCAF airport (KNYG) at 23 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Shannon airport (KEZF) at 26 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Washington Dulles airport (KIAD) at 28 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Orange County airport (KOMH) at 30 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Ft Belvoir Davison AAF airport (KDAA) at 30 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)