Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
Aviation weather for Warrenton Fauquier airport in Warrenton USA / ICAO KHWY
Warrenton Fauquier airport (USA) is located near Warrenton, Bealeton in 3 mi↑, Warrenton in 10 mi↑, Nokesville in 10 mi↑, New Baltimore in 13 mi↑, Bristow in 13 mi↑, Linton Hall in 14 mi↑, Stevensburg in 14 mi↑, Independent Hill in 15 mi↑, Gainesville in 15 mi↑, Haymarket in 16 mi↑, City of Manassas in 17 mi↑, Manassas in 17 mi↑,
Elevation : 102 m = 335 ft
- runway 15/33 : 1524 m = 5000 ft
aerial view of Warrenton Fauquier
METAR for Warrenton Fauquier airport - KHWY
KHWY 090815Z AUTO 04009G14KT 3SM RA SCT006 BKN031 OVC060 23/21 A2994 RMK AO2 LTG DSNT SW P0005 T02260211
Decoded METAR for Warrenton Fauquier Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KHWY on Saturday, July 9, 2022 at 08:15 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 32 days and 791 hours and -46036 minutes ago.
Visibility is 5 km = 3 sm.
Temperature is 23 °C = 73 °F and dew point is 21 °C = 70 °F . This correspond to 89% relative humidity.
QNH is 1014 mb = 29.94 inHg
Wind speed is 17 km/h = 9 kt with gusts at 26 km/h = 14 kt, direction is 40°.
Clouds : scattered clouds at 600 ft = 180 m. broken at 3100 ft = 940 m. overcast at 6000 ft = 1830 m.
Remarks : automatic station with precipitation sensor LTG D snow T SW P0005 T02260211
TAF for Warrenton Fauquier airport - KHWY
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Quantico MCAF airport (KNYG) in 36 km↑
- Nearest hotels
- Hotels in Bealeton
- for Culpeper Co airport in 9 mi↑
- for Manassas Regl Davis airport in 14 mi↑
nearest airports to Warrenton Fauquier
- for Culpeper Co airport (KCJR) in 9 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Manassas Regl Davis airport (KHEF) in 14 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Stafford Regional airport (KRMN) in 19 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Quantico MCAF airport (KNYG) in 23 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Shannon airport (KEZF) in 26 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Washington Dulles airport (KIAD) in 28 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Orange County airport (KOMH) in 30 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Ft Belvoir Davison AAF airport (KDAA) in 30 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Leesburg Mun Godfrey airport (KJYO) in 35 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Front Royal Warren airport (KFRR) in 37 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Dahlgren NSWC airport (KNDY) in 40 mi↑
- for Ronald Reagan Washington National airport (KDCA) in 41 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Washington Bolling airport (KBOF) in 41 mi↑
- for AP Hill airport (KAPH) in 42 mi↑
- for Louisa Co Freeman airport (KLKU) in 42 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Winchester Regl airport (KOKV) in 45 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Andrews Air Force Base airport (KADW) in 48 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Montgomery Co airport (KGAI) in 50 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for College Park airport (KCGS) in 50 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Charlottesville Albema airport (KCHO) in 51 mi↑METAR & TAF
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)