Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Warrenton Fauquier airport (USA) / ICAO KHWY
Warrenton Fauquier airport (USA) is located close to Warrenton, Bealeton at 3 mile↑, Warrenton at 10 mile↑, Nokesville at 10 mile↑, New Baltimore at 13 mile↑, Bristow at 13 mile↑, Linton Hall at 14 mile↑, Stevensburg at 14 mile↑, Independent Hill at 15 mile↑, Gainesville at 15 mile↑, Haymarket at 16 mile↑,
Elevation : 102 m = 335 ft
- runway 15/33 : 1524 m = 5000 ft
aerial view of Warrenton Fauquier
METAR for Warrenton Fauquier airport - KHWY
KHWY 160555Z AUTO 17004KT 10SM CLR 20/18 A2982 RMK AO2 T01980183 10198 20153 402790135
Decoded METAR for Warrenton Fauquier Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KHWY on Saturday 16th of October 2021 at 05:55 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 8 days and 207 hours and -11504 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 20 °C = 68 °F and dew point is 18 °C = 64 °F . This correspond to 88% relative humidity.
QNH is 1010 mb = 29.83 inHg
Wind speed is 7 km/h = 4 kt, direction is 170°.
Remarks : automatic station with precipitation sensor T01980183 10198 20153 402790135
TAF for Warrenton Fauquier airport - KHWY
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Quantico MCAF airport (KNYG) at 36 km↑
- Nearest hotels
- Hotels in Bealeton
- for Culpeper Co airport at 9 mile↑
- for Manassas Regl Davis airport at 14 mile↑
nearest airports to Warrenton Fauquier
- for Culpeper Co airport (KCJR) at 9 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Manassas Regl Davis airport (KHEF) at 14 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Stafford Regional airport (KRMN) at 19 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Quantico MCAF airport (KNYG) at 23 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Shannon airport (KEZF) at 26 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Washington Dulles airport (KIAD) at 28 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Orange County airport (KOMH) at 30 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Ft Belvoir Davison AAF airport (KDAA) at 30 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)