Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Indiana Co Stewart airport (USA) / ICAO KIDI/ IATA IDI
Indiana Co Stewart airport (USA) is located close to Indiana, Chevy Chase Heights at 2 mile↑, Indiana at 3 mile↑, Clymer at 6 mile↑, Homer City at 7 mile↑, Black Lick at 12 mile↑, Grafton at 12 mile↑, Blairsville at 16 mile↑, Northern Cambria at 17 mile↑, Barnesboro at 17 mile↑, Spangler at 17 mile↑,
Elevation : 428 m = 1404 ft
- runway 10/28 : 1220 m = 4003 ft
aerial view of Indiana Co Stewart
METAR for Indiana Co Stewart airport - KIDI
KIDI 170235Z AUTO 00000KT 10SM FEW047 FEW075 BKN120 21/21 A3013 RMK A01
Decoded METAR for Indiana Co Stewart Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KIDI on Saturday 17th of July 2021 at 02:35 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 13 days and 20 hours and 32 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 21 °C = 70 °F and dew point is 21 °C = 70 °F . This correspond to 100% relative humidity.
QNH is 1020 mb = 30.12 inHg
Wind speed is 0 km/h = 0 kt, direction is 0°.
Clouds : few clouds at 4700 ft = 1430 m. few clouds at 7500 ft = 2290 m. broken at 12000 ft = 3660 m.
Remarks : automatic station without precipitation sensor
TAF for Indiana Co Stewart airport - KIDI
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Johnstown Cambria Co airport (KJST) at 42 km↑
NOTAM for Indiana Co Stewart Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Indiana Co Stewart
- for Johnstown Cambria Co airport (KJST) at 26 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Westmoreland Co airport (KLBE) at 29 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Du Bois Jefferson Co airport (KDUJ) at 39 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Clarion County airport (KAXQ) at 45 mile↑
- for Butler Co Scholter airport (KBTP) at 45 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Clearfield Lawrence airport (KFIG) at 46 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Altoona Blair Co airport (KAOO) at 47 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Allegheny Co airport (KAGC) at 47 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)