Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Lansing Mun airport (USA) / ICAO KIGQ
Lansing Mun airport (USA) is located close to Chicago, Lynwood at 1 mile↑, Lansing at 2 mile↑, Munster at 2 mile↑, Dyer at 3 mile↑, Hammond at 4 mile↑, Sauk Village at 4 mile↑, Ford Heights at 4 mile↑, Glenwood at 4 mile↑, Highland at 4 mile↑, Thornton at 5 mile↑,
Elevation : 189 m = 620 ft
- runway 18/36 : 1220 m = 4003 ft
- runway 09/27 : 1035 m = 3396 ft
aerial view of Lansing Mun
METAR for Lansing Mun airport - KIGQ
KIGQ 181035Z AUTO 00000KT 7SM CLR 19/19 A3019 RMK AO2 T01850185
Decoded METAR for Lansing Mun Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KIGQ on Sunday 18th of July 2021 at 10:35 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 9 days and 2 hours and 9 minutes ago.
Visibility is 11 km = 7 sm.
Temperature is 19 °C = 66 °F and dew point is 19 °C = 66 °F . This correspond to 100% relative humidity.
QNH is 1022 mb = 30.18 inHg
Wind speed is 0 km/h = 0 kt, direction is 0°.
Remarks : automatic station with precipitation sensor T01850185
TAF for Lansing Mun airport - KIGQ
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Gary airport (KGYY) at 13 km↑
NOTAM for Lansing Mun Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Lansing Mun
- for Gary airport (KGYY) at 8 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Chicago Midway airport (KMDW) at 21 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Meigs Field airport (KCGX) at 23 mile↑aéroport fermé
- for Porter Co Mun airport (KVPZ) at 28 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Lewis University airport (KLOT) at 30 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Joliet Park District airport (KJOT) at 33 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Greater Kankakee airport (KIKK) at 36 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Chicago O' Hare airport (KORD) at 36 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)