Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Killeen Mun airport (USA) / OACI KILE/ IATA ILE
Killeen Mun is located close to Killeen, Harker Heights at 2 mile, Killeen at 3 mile, Walker Village at 4 mile, Nolanville at 5 mile, Fort Hood at 6 mile, Mason Crossing at 8 mile, Salado at 13 mile, Copperas Cove at 13 mile, Belton at 13 mile, Morgans Point Resort at 14 mile,
METAR for Killeen Mun airport - KILE
KILE 240027Z AUTO 06003KT 2SM BR OVC003 13/13 A2997 RMK AO2
Decoded METAR for Killeen Mun Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KILE on Sunday 24th of January 2021 at 00:27 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 87 days and 1 hours and 32 minutes ago.
Visibility is 3 km = 2 sm.
Temperature is 13 °C = 55 °F and dew point is 13 °C = 55 °F . This correspond to 100% relative humidity.
QNH is 1015 mb = 29.97 inHg
Wind speed is 6 km/h = 3 kt, direction is 60°.
Clouds : overcast at 300 ft = 90 m.
Remarks : automatic station with precipitation sensor
TAF for Killeen Mun airport - KILE
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Gray AAF Ft. Hood airport (KGRK) at 14 km↑
NOTAM for Killeen Mun Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Killeen Mun
- for Hood AAF airport (KHLR) at 4 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Gray AAF Ft. Hood airport (KGRK) at 9 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Draughon Miller Central Texas airport (KTPL) at 17 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Gatesville Municipal airport (KGOP) at 24 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Georgetown Mun airport (KGTU) at 28 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Lampasas airport (KLZZ) at 30 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for McGregor Mun airport (KPWG) at 35 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Burnet Mun Craddock airport (KBMQ) at 41 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)