Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Jacksonville Intl airport (USA) / ICAO KJAX/ IATA JAX
Jacksonville Intl airport (USA) is located close to Jacksonville, Beeghly Heights at 1 mile↑, Nassau Village-Ratliff at 7 mile↑, Callahan at 10 mile↑, Yulee at 11 mile↑, Jacksonville at 11 mile↑, Cosmo at 14 mile↑, Fulton at 14 mile↑, Mandeville at 17 mile↑, Trailer Terrace Mobile Home Park at 17 mile↑, Fernandina Beach at 18 mile↑,
Elevation : 9 m = 30 ft
- runway 07/25 : 3048 m = 10000 ft
- runway 13/31 : 2347 m = 7700 ft
aerial view of Jacksonville Intl
METAR for Jacksonville Intl airport - KJAX
KJAX 220556Z 34009KT 10SM OVC005 04/04 A3022 RMK AO2 RAB12E22 SLP232 P0000 60001 T00440044 10067 20044 58000
Decoded METAR for Jacksonville Intl Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KJAX on Saturday 22nd of January 2022 at 05:56 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 3 days and 82 hours and -4295 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 4 °C = 39 °F and dew point is 4 °C = 39 °F . This correspond to 100% relative humidity.
QNH is 1023 mb = 30.21 inHg
Wind speed is 17 km/h = 9 kt, direction is 340°.
Clouds : overcast at 500 ft = 150 m.
Remarks : automatic station with precipitation sensor rain B12E22 Sea Level Pressure SLP=232 P0000 60001 T00440044 10067 20044 58000
TAF for Jacksonville Intl airport - KJAX
KJAX 220520Z 2206/2306 36010KT 6SM -RA BR OVC006 FM221900 01010KT 6SM -DZ BR OVC008 FM230000 36008KT P6SM OVC012
Decoded TAF for Jacksonville Intl Airport (USA)
TAF issued by KJAX on Saturday 22nd of January 2022 at 05:20 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 3 days and 11 hours and 1 minutes ago. A 24 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Saturday 22nd of January 2022 à 06:00 heure TU to Saturday 22nd of January 2022 à 19:00 heure UTC
2206/2306 36010KT 6SM -RA BR OVC006
Wind 10 kt = 19 km/h, direction is 360°
Visibility is 10 km = 6 sm.
overcast at 600 ft = 180 m
from Saturday 22nd of January 2022 à 19:00 heure TU to Sunday 23rd of January 2022 à 00:00 heure UTC
FM221900 01010KT 6SM -DZ BR OVC008
Wind 10 kt = 19 km/h, direction is 10°
Visibility is 10 km = 6 sm.
light intensity drizzle
overcast at 800 ft = 240 m
from Sunday 23rd of January 2022 à 00:00 heure TU to Sunday 23rd of January 2022 à 06:00 heure UTC
FM230000 36008KT P6SM OVC012
Wind 8 kt = 15 km/h, direction is 360°
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 sm.
overcast at 1200 ft = 370 m
- Nearest hotels
- Hotels in Beeghly Heights
- for Whitehouse NOLF airport at 15 mile↑
- for Craig airport at 15 mile↑
- for Herlong airport at 17 mile↑
nearest airports to Jacksonville Intl
- for Whitehouse NOLF airport (KNEN) at 15 mile↑
- for Craig airport (KCRG) at 15 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Herlong airport (KHEG) at 17 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Mayport NS airport (KNRB) at 17 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Jacksonville NAS airport (KNIP) at 18 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Cecil airport (KVQQ) at 22 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for St Augustine airport (KSGJ) at 42 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for McKinnon airport (KSSI) at 49 mile↑METAR & TAF
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)