Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Joliet Park District airport (USA) / OACI KJOT/ IATA JOT
Joliet Park District is located close to Joliet, Springwood at 1 mile↑, Shorewood at 1 mile↑, Rockdale at 3 mile↑, Crystal Lawns at 4 mile↑, Crest Hill at 5 mile↑, Joliet at 5 mile↑, Preston Heights at 5 mile↑, Minooka at 6 mile↑, Fairmont at 7 mile↑, Channahon at 7 mile↑,
Elevation : 177 m = 581 ft
- runway 04/22 : 984 m = 3228 ft
- runway 12/30 : 895 m = 2937 ft
aerial view of Joliet Park District
METAR for Joliet Park District airport - KJOT
KJOT 241655Z AUTO 20005KT 10SM OVC033 22/20 A2998 RMK AO2 T02160195
Decoded METAR for Joliet Park District Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KJOT on Thursday 24th of June 2021 at 16:55 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 16 hours and 44 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 22 °C = 72 °F and dew point is 20 °C = 68 °F . This correspond to 88% relative humidity.
QNH is 1015 mb = 29.97 inHg
Wind speed is 9 km/h = 5 kt, direction is 200°.
Clouds : overcast at 3300 ft = 1010 m.
Remarks : automatic station with precipitation sensor T02160195
TAF for Joliet Park District airport - KJOT
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Du Page airport (KDPA) at 44 km↑
NOTAM for Joliet Park District Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Joliet Park District
- for Lewis University airport (KLOT) at 7 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Aurora airport (KARR) at 23 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Du Page airport (KDPA) at 27 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Chicago Midway airport (KMDW) at 29 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Lansing Mun airport (KIGQ) at 33 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Chicago O' Hare airport (KORD) at 35 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Greater Kankakee airport (KIKK) at 35 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Meigs Field airport (KCGX) at 38 mile↑aéroport fermé
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)