Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
Aviation weather for Leesburg Mun Godfrey airport in Leesburg USA / ICAO KJYO
Leesburg Mun Godfrey airport (USA) is located near Leesburg, Leesburg in 3 mi↑, Belmont in 3 mi↑, Ashburn in 4 mi↑, Broadlands in 5 mi↑, University Center in 6 mi↑, Brambleton in 7 mi↑, Dulles Town Center in 8 mi↑, Countryside in 8 mi↑, Sterling in 9 mi↑, Poolesville in 9 mi↑, Purcellville in 9 mi↑, Sugarland Run in 10 mi↑,
Elevation : 119 m = 390 ft
- runway 17/35 : 1676 m = 5499 ft
aerial view of Leesburg Mun Godfrey
METAR for Leesburg Mun Godfrey airport - KJYO
KJYO 150915Z AUTO 15003KT 10SM SCT012 SCT024 OVC043 19/19 A3000 RMK AO2
Decoded METAR for Leesburg Mun Godfrey Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KJYO on Monday, August 15, 2022 at 09:15 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 1 days and 45 hours and -1406 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 19 °C = 66 °F and dew point is 19 °C = 66 °F . This correspond to 100% relative humidity.
QNH is 1016 mb = 30 inHg
Wind speed is 6 km/h = 3 kt, direction is 150°.
Clouds : scattered clouds at 1200 ft = 370 m. scattered clouds at 2400 ft = 730 m. overcast at 4300 ft = 1310 m.
Remarks : automatic station with precipitation sensor
TAF for Leesburg Mun Godfrey airport - KJYO
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Washington Dulles airport (KIAD) in 17 km↑
nearest airports to Leesburg Mun Godfrey
- for Washington Dulles airport (KIAD) in 11 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Montgomery Co airport (KGAI) in 22 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Manassas Regl Davis airport (KHEF) in 25 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Frederick Mun airport (KFDK) in 25 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Winchester Regl airport (KOKV) in 32 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Eastern W Va Regl Shepherd airport (KMRB) in 32 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Ronald Reagan Washington National airport (KDCA) in 32 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Ft Belvoir Davison AAF airport (KDAA) in 32 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Washington Bolling airport (KBOF) in 33 mi↑
- for College Park airport (KCGS) in 35 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Warrenton Fauquier airport (KHWY) in 35 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Front Royal Warren airport (KFRR) in 39 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Culpeper Co airport (KCJR) in 41 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Andrews Air Force Base airport (KADW) in 41 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Quantico MCAF airport (KNYG) in 42 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Tipton Fort Mead airport (KFME) in 43 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Hagerstown airport (KHGR) in 44 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Carroll County Regional Jack B Poage Field airport (KDMW) in 47 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Stafford Regional airport (KRMN) in 47 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall airport (KBWI) in 48 mi↑METAR & TAF
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)