Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Leesburg Mun Godfrey airport (USA) / OACI KJYO
Leesburg Mun Godfrey airport is located close to Leesburg, Leesburg at 4.2 km, Belmont at 4.4 km, Ashburn at 7.1 km, Broadlands at 7.4 km, University Center at 10 km, Brambleton at 11 km, Dulles Town Center at 13 km, Countryside at 13 km,
Altitude for Leesburg Mun Godfrey airport
119 m = 390 ft
Around Leesburg Mun Godfrey airport
- for Washington Dulles airport (KIAD) METAR & TAF at 17 km↑
- for Montgomery Co airport (KGAI) METAR & TAF at 35 km↑
- for Manassas Regl Davis airport (KHEF) METAR & TAF at 40 km↑
- for Frederick Mun airport (KFDK) METAR & TAF at 41 km↑
- for Winchester Regl airport (KOKV) METAR & TAF at 51 km↑
Runways for Leesburg Mun Godfrey airport
- Runway 17/35 : 1676 m = 5500 ft
Current weather for for Leesburg Mun Godfrey airport - KJYO
General weather 5 days forecast is available for Leesburg at 4.2 km, Belmont at 4.4 km, Ashburn at 7.1 km, Broadlands at 7.4 km, University Center at 10 km, Brambleton at 11 km, Dulles Town Center at 13 km, Countryside at 13 km,
METAR for Leesburg Mun Godfrey airport - KJYO
KJYO 141115Z AUTO 00000KT 10SM OVC090 09/06 A3030 RMK AO2
Decoded METAR for Leesburg Mun Godfrey Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KJYO on Thursday 14th of May 2020 at 11:15 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 48 days and 21 hours and 55 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16.1 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 9°C = 48 °F and dew point is 6°C = 43 °F . This correspond to 81% relative humidity.
QNH is 1026 hPa = 30.3 inHg
Wind speed is 0 kt = 0 km/h, direction is 0°.
Clouds : Overcast at 9000 ft = 2740 m.
TAF for Leesburg Mun Godfrey airport - KJYO
NOTAM for Leesburg Mun Godfrey Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Cartes VAC France : Service de l'Information Aéronautique de la DGAC (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial map : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)