Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Leesburg Mun Godfrey airport (USA) / OACI KJYO
Leesburg Mun Godfrey is located close to Leesburg, Leesburg at 3 mile, Belmont at 3 mile, Ashburn at 4 mile, Broadlands at 5 mile, University Center at 6 mile, Brambleton at 7 mile, Dulles Town Center at 8 mile, Countryside at 8 mile, Sterling at 9 mile, Poolesville at 9 mile,
METAR for Leesburg Mun Godfrey airport - KJYO
KJYO 090815Z AUTO 07004KT 10SM -RA SCT006 BKN021 OVC090 08/08 A3007 RMK AO2 P0001
Decoded METAR for Leesburg Mun Godfrey Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KJYO on Friday 9th of April 2021 at 08:15 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 2 days and 1 hours and 7 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 8 °C = 46 °F and dew point is 8 °C = 46 °F . This correspond to 100% relative humidity.
QNH is 1018 mb = 30.06 inHg
Wind speed is 7 km/h = 4 kt, direction is 70°.
Clouds : scattered clouds at 600 ft = 180 m. broken at 2100 ft = 640 m. overcast at 9000 ft = 2740 m.
Remarks : automatic station with precipitation sensor P0001
TAF for Leesburg Mun Godfrey airport - KJYO
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Washington Dulles airport (KIAD) at 17 km↑
NOTAM for Leesburg Mun Godfrey Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Leesburg Mun Godfrey
- for Washington Dulles airport (KIAD) at 11 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Montgomery Co airport (KGAI) at 22 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Manassas Regl Davis airport (KHEF) at 25 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Frederick Mun airport (KFDK) at 25 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Winchester Regl airport (KOKV) at 32 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Eastern W Va Regl Shepherd airport (KMRB) at 32 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Ronald Reagan Washington National airport (KDCA) at 32 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Ft Belvoir Davison AAF airport (KDAA) at 32 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)