Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Los Alamos airport (USA) / OACI KLAM/ IATA LAM
Los Alamos airport is located close to Los Alamos, Los Alamos at 3.5 km, White Rock at 8.3 km, El Rancho at 17 km, Santa Clara Pueblo at 19 km, La Mesilla at 19 km, Espanola at 21 km, El Guacho at 22 km, Pojoaque at 22 km, El Valle de Arroyo Seco at 23 km, Nambe at 26 km,
Altitude for Los Alamos airport
2186 m = 7172 ft
Runways for Los Alamos airport
- Runway 09/27 : 1692 m = 5550 ft
Around Los Alamos airport
- for Santa Fe Mun airport (KSAF) METAR & TAF at 33 km↑
- for Taos Mun airport (KSKX) METAR & TAF at 84 km↑
- for Double Eagle II airport (KAEG) METAR & TAF at 95 km↑
- for Albuquerque airport (KABQ) METAR & TAF at 98 km↑
- for Las Vegas Mun airport (KLVS) METAR & TAF at 105 km↑
Current weather for for Los Alamos airport - KLAM
General weather 5 days forecast is available for Los Alamos at 3.5 km, White Rock at 8.3 km, El Rancho at 17 km, Santa Clara Pueblo at 19 km, La Mesilla at 19 km, Espanola at 21 km, El Guacho at 22 km, Pojoaque at 22 km, El Valle de Arroyo Seco at 23 km, Nambe at 26 km,
METAR for Los Alamos airport - KLAM
KLAM 160715Z AUTO 03004KT 10SM CLR 17/M03 A3035 RMK AO2 T01681030
Decoded METAR for Los Alamos Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KLAM on Wednesday 16th of September 2020 at 07:15 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 9 days and 10 hours and 51 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16.1 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 17°C = 63 °F and dew point is -3°C = 27 °F . This correspond to 25% relative humidity.
QNH is 1028 hPa = 30.36 inHg
Wind speed is 4 kt = 7 km/h, direction is 30°.
Remarks AO2 T01681030
TAF for Los Alamos airport - KLAM
NOTAM for Los Alamos Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Cartes VAC France : Service de l'Information Aéronautique de la DGAC (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial map : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)