Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Linden airport (USA) / OACI KLDJ/ IATA LDJ
Linden airport is located close to Linden, Linden at 0.5 km, Rahway at 3 km, Carteret at 4.7 km, Avenel at 5.3 km, Roselle at 5.4 km, Roselle Park at 5.5 km, Bloomfield at 5.6 km, Elizabeth at 5.9 km, Port Reading at 5.9 km, Clark at 6.2 km,
Altitude for Linden airport
7 m = 23 ft
Around Linden airport
- for Newark airport (KEWR) METAR & TAF at 11 km↑
- for Morristown Mun airport (KMMU) METAR & TAF at 25 km↑
- for Essex Co airport (KCDW) METAR & TAF at 29 km↑
- for Floyd Bennett Field airport (KNOP)defunct airport at 30 km↑
- for Teterboro airport (KTEB) METAR & TAF at 30 km↑
Runways for Linden airport
- Runway 09/27 : 1261 m = 4137 ft
Current weather for for Linden airport - KLDJ
General weather 5 days forecast is available for Linden at 0.5 km, Rahway at 3 km, Carteret at 4.7 km, Avenel at 5.3 km, Roselle at 5.4 km, Roselle Park at 5.5 km, Bloomfield at 5.6 km, Elizabeth at 5.9 km, Port Reading at 5.9 km, Clark at 6.2 km,
METAR for Linden airport - KLDJ
KLDJ 290015Z AUTO 00000KT 10SM CLR A2983 RMK AO2
Decoded METAR for Linden Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KLDJ on Wednesday 29th of July 2020 at 00:15 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 10 days and 46 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16.1 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is °C = 32 °F and dew point is °C = 32 °F . This correspond to 100% relative humidity.
QNH is 1010 hPa = 29.83 inHg
Wind speed is 0 kt = 0 km/h, direction is 0°.
TAF for Linden airport - KLDJ
NOTAM for Linden Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Cartes VAC France : Service de l'Information Aéronautique de la DGAC (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial map : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)