Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Lincoln Regl Harder airport (USA) / ICAO KLHM
Lincoln Regl Harder airport (USA) is located close to Lincoln, Lincoln at 3 mile↑, Sheridan at 5 mile↑, Kilaga Springs at 7 mile↑, Wheatland at 8 mile↑, Rocklin at 10 mile↑, Loomis at 10 mile↑, Catlett at 11 mile↑, Roseville at 11 mile↑, Newcastle at 12 mile↑, Erle at 13 mile↑,
Elevation : 37 m = 121 ft
- runway 15/33 : 1829 m = 6001 ft
aerial view of Lincoln Regl Harder
METAR for Lincoln Regl Harder airport - KLHM
KLHM 200035Z AUTO 22009KT 10SM CLR 36/07 A2989 RMK AO1
Decoded METAR for Lincoln Regl Harder Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KLHM on Tuesday 20th of July 2021 at 00:35 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 13 days and 1 hours and 39 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 36 °C = 97 °F and dew point is 7 °C = 45 °F . This correspond to 17% relative humidity.
QNH is 1012 mb = 29.88 inHg
Wind speed is 17 km/h = 9 kt, direction is 220°.
Remarks : AO1
TAF for Lincoln Regl Harder airport - KLHM
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Beale AFB Marysville airport (KBAB) at 26 km↑
NOTAM for Lincoln Regl Harder Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
- Nearest hotels
- Hotels in Lincoln
- for Auburn Muni airport at 15 mile↑
- for Beale AFB Marysville airport at 16 mile↑
- for McClellan airport at 17 mile↑
nearest airports to Lincoln Regl Harder
- for Auburn Muni airport (KAUN) at 15 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Beale AFB Marysville airport (KBAB) at 16 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for McClellan airport (KMCC) at 17 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Yuba Co airport (KMYV) at 18 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Sacramento Intl airport (KSMF) at 20 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Mather airport (KMHR) at 25 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Sacramento Executive airport (KSAC) at 28 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Nevada County airport (KGOO) at 29 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)