Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Airlake airport (USA) / OACI KLVN
Airlake airport is located close to Minneapolis, Lakeville at 2.7 km, Farmington at 6.8 km, Elko New Market at 11 km, Apple Valley at 12 km, Webster at 15 km, Rosemount at 15 km, Burnsville at 16 km, Prior Lake at 18 km, Savage at 19 km, Northfield at 20 km,
Altitude for Airlake airport
293 m = 961 ft
Runways for Airlake airport
- Runway 12/30 : 1249 m = 4098 ft
Around Airlake airport
- for Minneapolis St Paul Intl airport (KMSP) METAR & TAF at 28 km↑
- for Flying Cloud airport (KFCM) METAR & TAF at 29 km↑
- for South St Paul Mun Fleming airport (KSGS) METAR & TAF at 30 km↑
- for Fairbault airport (KFBL) METAR & TAF at 34 km↑
- for St. Paul Downtown Holman airport (KSTP) METAR & TAF at 37 km↑
Current weather for for Airlake airport - KLVN
General weather 5 days forecast is available for Lakeville at 2.7 km, Farmington at 6.8 km, Elko New Market at 11 km, Apple Valley at 12 km, Webster at 15 km, Rosemount at 15 km, Burnsville at 16 km, Prior Lake at 18 km, Savage at 19 km, Northfield at 20 km,
METAR for Airlake airport - KLVN
KLVN 181155Z AUTO 11008KT 10SM VCTS CLR 21/19 A2969 RMK AO2 LTG DSNT SE AND S
Decoded METAR for Airlake Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KLVN on Saturday 18th of July 2020 at 11:55 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 72 days and 37 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16.1 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 21°C = 70 °F and dew point is 19°C = 66 °F . This correspond to 88% relative humidity.
QNH is 1005 hPa = 29.68 inHg
Wind speed is 8 kt = 15 km/h, direction is 110°.
Remarks AO2 LTG duststorm NT SE AND S
TAF for Airlake airport - KLVN
NOTAM for Airlake Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Cartes VAC France : Service de l'Information Aéronautique de la DGAC (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial map : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)