Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM South Haven Area Regional airport (USA) / OACI KLWA
South Haven Area Regional is located close to South Haven, Mitchell Brothers Mobile Home Park at 1 mile↑, South Haven at 4 mile↑, Covert at 4 mile↑, Sulphur Springs at 5 mile↑, Bangor at 8 mile↑, Paw Paw Lake at 10 mile↑, Lake Michigan Beach at 11 mile↑, Hartford at 11 mile↑, Watervliet at 11 mile↑, Coloma at 12 mile↑,
Elevation : 203 m = 666 ft
- runway 04/22 : 1463 m = 4800 ft
- runway 14/32 : 998 m = 3275 ft
aerial view of South Haven Area Regional
METAR for South Haven Area Regional airport - KLWA
KLWA 230735Z AUTO 11003KT 10SM SCT065 BKN090 BKN120 14/09 A3001 RMK AO2 T01440092
Decoded METAR for South Haven Area Regional Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KLWA on Wednesday 23rd of June 2021 at 07:35 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 2 days and 2 hours and 36 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 14 °C = 57 °F and dew point is 9 °C = 48 °F . This correspond to 72% relative humidity.
QNH is 1016 mb = 30 inHg
Wind speed is 6 km/h = 3 kt, direction is 110°.
Clouds : scattered clouds at 6500 ft = 1980 m. broken at 9000 ft = 2740 m. broken at 12000 ft = 3660 m.
Remarks : automatic station with precipitation sensor T01440092
TAF for South Haven Area Regional airport - KLWA
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Kalamazoo Battle Creek airport (KAZO) at 59 km↑
NOTAM for South Haven Area Regional Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
- Nearest hotels
- Hotels in Mitchell Brothers Mobile Home Park
- for Southwest Michigan airport at 18 mile↑
nearest airports to South Haven Area Regional
- for Southwest Michigan airport (KBEH) at 18 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Tulip City airport (KBIV) at 28 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Park Township airport (KHLM) at 31 mile↑
- for Kalamazoo Battle Creek airport (KAZO) at 37 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Three Rivers Mun Haines airport (KHAI) at 43 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Michiana Regl Transport Center airport (KSBN) at 45 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Elkhart Mun airport (KEKM) at 46 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Kellogg airport (KBTL) at 51 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)