Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Little Falls Morrison Co airport (USA) / ICAO KLXL
Little Falls Morrison Co airport (USA) is located close to Little Falls, Little Falls at 2 mile↑, Royalton at 9 mile↑, Pierz at 12 mile↑, Rice at 15 mile↑, Lastrup at 15 mile↑, Cushing at 17 mile↑, Minnesota at 21 mile↑, Sartell at 24 mile↑, Avon at 24 mile↑, Albany at 25 mile↑,
Elevation : 342 m = 1122 ft
- runway 13/31 : 1219 m = 3999 ft
- runway 18/36 : 881 m = 2890 ft
aerial view of Little Falls Morrison Co
METAR for Little Falls Morrison Co airport - KLXL
KLXL 242055Z AUTO 30010G15KT 10SM CLR 30/07 A2993 RMK AO2
Decoded METAR for Little Falls Morrison Co Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KLXL on Saturday 24th of July 2021 at 20:55 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 65 days and 1564 hours and -93556 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 30 °C = 86 °F and dew point is 7 °C = 45 °F . This correspond to 24% relative humidity.
QNH is 1014 mb = 29.94 inHg
Wind speed is 19 km/h = 10 kt with gusts at 28 km/h = 15 kt, direction is 300°.
Remarks : automatic station with precipitation sensor
TAF for Little Falls Morrison Co airport - KLXL
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for St. Cloud Regl airport (KSTC) at 50 km↑
nearest airports to Little Falls Morrison Co
- for Miller AAF airport (KRYM) at 10 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for St. Cloud Regl airport (KSTC) at 31 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Brainerd Crow Wing airport (KBRD) at 33 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Staples Mun airport (KSAZ) at 37 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Paynesville Municipal airport (KPEX) at 44 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Princeton Mun airport (KPNM) at 45 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Chandler airport (KAXN) at 51 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Glenwood Mun airport (KGHW) at 51 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)