Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Mojave airport (USA) / ICAO KMHV/ IATA MHV
Mojave airport (USA) is located close to Mojave, Mojave at 1 mile↑, California City at 10 mile↑, Rosamond at 14 mile↑, Edwards Air Force Base at 17 mile↑, Tehachapi at 18 mile↑, North Edwards at 18 mile↑, Muroc at 18 mile↑, Golden Hills at 20 mile↑, Antelope Acres at 22 mile↑, Lancaster at 25 mile↑,
Elevation : 854 m = 2802 ft
- runway 12/30 : 2896 m = 9501 ft
- runway 08/26 : 2149 m = 7051 ft
- runway 04/22 : 1446 m = 4744 ft
aerial view of Mojave
METAR for Mojave airport - KMHV
KMHV 241420Z AUTO 23004KT 10SM 07/05 A2972 RMK A01
Decoded METAR for Mojave Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KMHV on Friday 24th of December 2021 at 14:20 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 28 days and 674 hours and -40266 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 7 °C = 45 °F and dew point is 5 °C = 41 °F . This correspond to 87% relative humidity.
QNH is 1006 mb = 29.71 inHg
Wind speed is 7 km/h = 4 kt, direction is 230°.
Remarks : automatic station without precipitation sensor
TAF for Mojave airport - KMHV
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Edwards Air Force Base airport (KEDW) at 30 km↑
- Nearest hotels
- Hotels in Mojave
- for Tehachapi Mun airport at 17 mile↑
- for Edwards Air Force Base airport at 19 mile↑
nearest airports to Mojave
- for Tehachapi Mun airport (KTSP) at 17 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Edwards Air Force Base airport (KEDW) at 19 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Gen Fox airport (KWJF) at 22 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Palmdale AF Plant 42 airport (KPMD) at 30 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Inyokern airport (KIYK) at 45 mile↑
- for China Lakes NAWS airport (KNID) at 50 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Southern California Intl airport (KVCV) at 54 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Whiteman airport (KWHP) at 57 mile↑METAR & TAF
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)