Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Crystal airport (USA) / OACI KMIC
Crystal is located close to Minneapolis, Brooklyn Center at 1 mile↑, Crystal at 2 mile↑, Robbinsdale at 2 mile↑, Brooklyn Park at 2 mile↑, New Hope at 2 mile↑, Golden Valley at 4 mile↑, Osseo at 5 mile↑, Columbia Heights at 5 mile↑, Fridley at 5 mile↑, Maple Grove at 5 mile↑,
Elevation : 265 m = 869 ft
- runway 14R/32L : 995 m = 3266 ft
- runway 14L/32R : 995 m = 3263 ft
- runway 06L/24R : 762 m = 2499 ft
- runway 06R/24L : 647 m = 2122 ft
aerial view of Crystal
METAR for Crystal airport - KMIC
KMIC 220953Z AUTO 00000KT 10SM CLR 07/04 A2992 RMK AO2 SLP134 T00670039
Decoded METAR for Crystal Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KMIC on Tuesday 22nd of June 2021 at 09:53 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 20 hours and 35 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 7 °C = 45 °F and dew point is 4 °C = 39 °F . This correspond to 81% relative humidity.
QNH is 1013 mb = 29.91 inHg
Wind speed is 0 km/h = 0 kt, direction is 0°.
Remarks : automatic station with precipitation sensor Sea Level Pressure SLP=134 T00670039
TAF for Crystal airport - KMIC
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Minneapolis St Paul Intl airport (KMSP) at 23 km↑
NOTAM for Crystal Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
- Nearest hotels
- Hotels in Brooklyn Center
- for Anoka Co Blaine airport at 9 mile↑
- for Minneapolis St Paul Intl airport at 14 mile↑
- for St. Paul Downtown Holman airport at 17 mile↑
nearest airports to Crystal
- for Anoka Co Blaine airport (KANE) at 9 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Minneapolis St Paul Intl airport (KMSP) at 14 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for St. Paul Downtown Holman airport (KSTP) at 17 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Flying Cloud airport (KFCM) at 17 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for South St Paul Mun Fleming airport (KSGS) at 21 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Buffalo Municipal airport (KCFE) at 25 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Airlake airport (KLVN) at 31 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Maple Lake Mun airport (KMGG) at 33 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)