Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Crystal airport (USA) / OACI KMIC
Crystal airport is located close to Minneapolis, Brooklyn Center at 2.3 km, Crystal at 3.3 km, Robbinsdale at 3.5 km, Brooklyn Park at 3.6 km, New Hope at 3.7 km, Golden Valley at 5.8 km, Osseo at 7.4 km, Columbia Heights at 7.5 km, Fridley at 7.6 km, Maple Grove at 8.1 km,
Altitude for Crystal airport
265 m = 869 ft
Around Crystal airport
- for Anoka Co Blaine airport (KANE) METAR & TAF at 15 km↑
- for Minneapolis St Paul Intl airport (KMSP) METAR & TAF at 23 km↑
- for St. Paul Downtown Holman airport (KSTP) METAR & TAF at 27 km↑
- for Flying Cloud airport (KFCM) METAR & TAF at 27 km↑
- for South St Paul Mun Fleming airport (KSGS) METAR & TAF at 34 km↑
Runways for Crystal airport
- Runway 14R/32L : 995 m = 3266 ft
- Runway 14L/32R : 995 m = 3263 ft
- Runway 06L/24R : 762 m = 2499 ft
- Runway 06R/24L : 647 m = 2122 ft
Current weather for for Crystal airport - KMIC
General weather 5 days forecast is available for Brooklyn Center at 2.3 km, Crystal at 3.3 km, Robbinsdale at 3.5 km, Brooklyn Park at 3.6 km, New Hope at 3.7 km, Golden Valley at 5.8 km, Osseo at 7.4 km, Columbia Heights at 7.5 km, Fridley at 7.6 km, Maple Grove at 8.1 km,
METAR for Crystal airport - KMIC
KMIC 290953Z AUTO 07005KT 4SM RA BR FEW029 OVC041 10/08 A3020 RMK AO2 SLP227 P0017 T01000083
Decoded METAR for Crystal Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KMIC on Sunday 29th of September 2019 at 09:53 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 310 days and 10 hours and 57 minutes ago.
Visibility is 6.4 km = 4 sm.
Temperature is 10°C = 50 °F and dew point is 8°C = 46 °F . This correspond to 87% relative humidity.
QNH is 1023 hPa = 30.21 inHg
Wind speed is 5 kt = 9 km/h, direction is 70°.
Clouds : Few clouds at 2900 ft = 880 m. Overcast at 4100 ft = 1250 m.
Remarks AO2 SLP227 P0017 T01000083
TAF for Crystal airport - KMIC
NOTAM for Crystal Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Cartes VAC France : Service de l'Information Aéronautique de la DGAC (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial map : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)