Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Quad City Intl airport (USA) / ICAO KMLI/ IATA MLI
Quad City Intl airport (USA) is located close to Moline, Fruitland at 2 mile↑, Coal Valley at 3 mile↑, Milan at 3 mile↑, Moline at 4 mile↑, East Moline at 5 mile↑, Bettendorf at 5 mile↑, Castle Junction at 5 mile↑, Rock Island at 6 mile↑, Davenport at 6 mile↑, Silvis at 7 mile↑,
Elevation : 180 m = 591 ft
- runway 09/27 : 3049 m = 10003 ft
- runway 13/31 : 2134 m = 7001 ft
- runway 05/23 : 1374 m = 4508 ft
aerial view of Quad City Intl
METAR for Quad City Intl airport - KMLI
KMLI 012152Z 36008G20KT 1/2SM R09/2600V3500FT HZ VV016 M07/M09 A2993 RMK AO2 SNB04SNEMM SLP143 P0003 T10671094 $
Decoded METAR for Quad City Intl Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KMLI on Saturday 1st of January 2022 at 21:52 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 19 days and 476 hours and -27356 minutes ago.
Visibility is 1 km = 1 sm.
Temperature is -7 °C = 19 °F and dew point is -9 °C = 16 °F . This correspond to 86% relative humidity.
QNH is 1014 mb = 29.94 inHg
Wind speed is 15 km/h = 8 kt with gusts at 37 km/h = 20 kt, direction is 360°.
Clouds : VV1600 ft = 490 m.
Remarks : automatic station with precipitation sensor snow B04 snow EMM Sea Level Pressure SLP=143 P0003 T10671094 $
TAF for Quad City Intl airport - KMLI
KMLI 011739Z 0118/0218 02014G24KT 1/2SM SN FG OVC006 TEMPO 0118/0122 1/4SM +SN FG FM020000 35014G22KT 2SM -SN BLSN OVC012 FM020500 34012G20KT 6SM BLSN BKN025
Decoded TAF for Quad City Intl Airport (USA)
TAF issued by KMLI on Saturday 1st of January 2022 at 17:39 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 20 days and 17 minutes ago. A 24 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Saturday 1st of January 2022 à 18:00 heure TU to Sunday 2nd of January 2022 à 00:00 heure UTC
0118/0218 02014G24KT 1/2SM SN FG OVC006
Wind 14 kt = 26 km/h with gusts at 24 kt = 44 km/h, direction is 20°
Visibility is 1 km = 1 sm, there\'s fog.
overcast at 600 ft = 180 m
temporarily from Saturday 1st of January 2022 à 18:00 heure TU to Saturday 1st of January 2022 à 22:00 heure UTC
TEMPO 0118/0122 1/4SM +SN FG
Visibility is 0 km = 0 sm.
from Sunday 2nd of January 2022 à 00:00 heure TU to Sunday 2nd of January 2022 à 05:00 heure UTC
FM020000 35014G22KT 2SM -SN BLSN OVC012
Wind 14 kt = 26 km/h with gusts at 22 kt = 41 km/h, direction is 350°
Visibility is 3 km = 2 sm.
overcast at 1200 ft = 370 m
from Sunday 2nd of January 2022 à 05:00 heure TU to Sunday 2nd of January 2022 à 18:00 heure UTC
FM020500 34012G20KT 6SM BLSN BKN025
Wind 12 kt = 22 km/h with gusts at 20 kt = 37 km/h, direction is 340°
Visibility is 10 km = 6 sm.
broken at 2500 ft = 760 m
nearest airports to Quad City Intl
- for Davenport airport (KDVN) at 12 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Clinton Mun airport (KCWI) at 28 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Kewanee airport (KEZI) at 33 mile↑
- for Muscatine Mun airport (KMUT) at 34 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Galesburg Mun airport (KGBG) at 35 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Maquoketa Mun airport (KOQW) at 43 mile↑
- for Tri Township airport (KSFY) at 46 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Whiteside Co Bittorf airport (KSQI) at 48 mile↑METAR & TAF
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)