Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Morrisville Stow State airport (USA) / OACI KMVL/ IATA MVL
Morrisville Stow State is located close to Morrisville, Morristown at 2 mile↑, Morrisville at 2 mile↑, Hyde Park at 4 mile↑, Johnson at 8 mile↑, Hardwick at 12 mile↑, Tolman Corner at 15 mile↑, Waterbury at 15 mile↑, Jericho at 19 mile↑, Montpelier at 19 mile↑, Bowman Corners at 22 mile↑,
223 m = 732 ft
- runway 01/19 : 1128 m = 3701 ft
aerial view of Morrisville Stow State
METAR for Morrisville Stow State airport - KMVL
KMVL 210654Z AUTO 17004KT 10SM BKN055 OVC075 04/M02 A2989 RMK AO2 SLP128 T00441017
Decoded METAR for Morrisville Stow State Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KMVL on Wednesday 21st of April 2021 at 06:54 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 24 days and 20 hours and 49 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 4 °C = 39 °F and dew point is -2 °C = 28 °F . This correspond to 65% relative humidity.
QNH is 1012 mb = 29.88 inHg
Wind speed is 7 km/h = 4 kt, direction is 170°.
Clouds : broken at 5500 ft = 1680 m. overcast at 7500 ft = 2290 m.
Remarks : automatic station with precipitation sensor Sea Level Pressure SLP=128 T00441017
TAF for Morrisville Stow State airport - KMVL
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Knapp State airport (KMPV) at 37 km↑
NOTAM for Morrisville Stow State Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Morrisville Stow State
- for Knapp State airport (KMPV) at 23 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Burlington airport (KBTV) at 27 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Caledonia County airport (KCDA) at 29 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Newport State airport (KEFK) at 31 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Franklin Co airport (KFSO) at 37 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Plattsburgh Intl airport (KPBG) at 43 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Bromont airport (CZBM) at 53 mile↑
- for Mt Washington Regl airport (KHIE) at 54 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)