Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Ogdensburg Intl airport (USA) / ICAO KOGS/ IATA OGS
Ogdensburg Intl airport (USA) is located close to Ogdensburg, Morley Mobile Home Park at 1 mile↑, Ogdensburg at 1 mile↑, Prescott at 3 mile↑, Cardinal at 8 mile↑, Brockville at 13 mile↑, Iroquois at 14 mile↑, Canton at 16 mile↑, Hutchins Corners at 20 mile↑, Morrisburg at 20 mile↑, Williamsburg at 22 mile↑,
Elevation : 91 m = 299 ft
- runway 09/27 : 1585 m = 5200 ft
aerial view of Ogdensburg Intl
METAR for Ogdensburg Intl airport - KOGS
KOGS 241335Z AUTO VRB03KT 10SM SCT050 25/20 A2990 RMK AO2
Decoded METAR for Ogdensburg Intl Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KOGS on Tuesday 24th of August 2021 at 13:35 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 34 days and 828 hours and -48920 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 25 °C = 77 °F and dew point is 20 °C = 68 °F . This correspond to 74% relative humidity.
QNH is 1013 mb = 29.91 inHg
Wind speed is 6 km/h = 3 kt, direction is °.
Clouds : scattered clouds at 5000 ft = 1520 m.
Remarks : automatic station with precipitation sensor
TAF for Ogdensburg Intl airport - KOGS
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Massena Intl Richards airport (KMSS) at 56 km↑
nearest airports to Ogdensburg Intl
- for Potsdam Mun airport (KPTD) at 25 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Smith Falls Montague airport (CYSH) at 30 mile↑
- for Massena Intl Richards airport (KMSS) at 35 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Ft Drum Wheeler Air Force Base airport (KGTB) at 45 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Ottawa Mcdonald Certier Intl airport (CYOW) at 45 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Ottawa Carp airport (CYRP) at 52 mile↑
- for Cornwall Regional airport (CYCC) at 53 mile↑
- for Ottawa Rockcliffe airport (CYRO) at 54 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)