Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Winona Mun Conrad airport (USA) / ICAO KONA
Winona Mun Conrad airport (USA) is located close to Winona, Goodview at 1 mile↑, Winona at 4 mile↑, Lewiston at 10 mile↑, Buffalo City at 13 mile↑, Trempealeau at 14 mile↑, Arcadia at 16 mile↑, Galesville at 18 mile↑, Rushford at 19 mile↑, Saint Charles at 19 mile↑, Alma at 20 mile↑,
Elevation : 200 m = 656 ft
- runway 12/30 : 1585 m = 5200 ft
- runway 17/35 : 778 m = 2552 ft
aerial view of Winona Mun Conrad
METAR for Winona Mun Conrad airport - KONA
KONA 031555Z AUTO 30003KT 10SM CLR 26/17 A3006 RMK AO2
Decoded METAR for Winona Mun Conrad Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KONA on Saturday 3rd of July 2021 at 15:55 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 24 days and 15 hours and 19 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 26 °C = 79 °F and dew point is 17 °C = 63 °F . This correspond to 58% relative humidity.
QNH is 1018 mb = 30.06 inHg
Wind speed is 6 km/h = 3 kt, direction is 300°.
Remarks : automatic station with precipitation sensor
TAF for Winona Mun Conrad airport - KONA
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for La Crosse airport (KLSE) at 42 km↑
NOTAM for Winona Mun Conrad Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Winona Mun Conrad
- for La Crosse airport (KLSE) at 26 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Houston Co airport (KCHU) at 35 mile↑
- for Fillmore County airport (KFKA) at 36 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Rochester Intl airport (KRST) at 41 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Black River Falls airport (KBCK) at 44 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Sparta Ft McCoy airport (KCMY) at 49 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Red Wing Mun airport (KRGK) at 52 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Decorah airport (KDEH) at 55 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)