Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Oscoda Wurtsmith airport (USA) / ICAO KOSC/ IATA OSC
Oscoda Wurtsmith airport (USA) is located close to Oscoda, Au Sable at 4 mile↑, East Tawas at 13 mile↑, Tawas City at 14 mile↑, Harrisville at 15 mile↑, Sand Lake at 17 mile↑, Hubbard Lake at 23 mile↑, Skidway Lake at 37 mile↑, Mio at 39 mile↑, Alpena at 42 mile↑, Standish at 43 mile↑,
Elevation : 193 m = 633 ft
- runway 7/25 : 3597 m = 11801 ft
aerial view of Oscoda Wurtsmith
METAR for Oscoda Wurtsmith airport - KOSC
KOSC 160515Z AUTO 28005KT 10SM SCT044 OVC050 00/M02 A3005 RMK AO2 T10051017
Decoded METAR for Oscoda Wurtsmith Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KOSC on Tuesday 16th of November 2021 at 05:15 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 63 days and 1533 hours and -90717 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 0 °C = 32 °F and dew point is -2 °C = 28 °F . This correspond to 86% relative humidity.
QNH is 1018 mb = 30.06 inHg
Wind speed is 9 km/h = 5 kt, direction is 280°.
Clouds : scattered clouds at 4400 ft = 1340 m. overcast at 5000 ft = 1520 m.
Remarks : automatic station with precipitation sensor T10051017
TAF for Oscoda Wurtsmith airport - KOSC
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Alpena airport (KAPN) at 71 km↑
nearest airports to Oscoda Wurtsmith
- for Alpena airport (KAPN) at 44 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Huron Co airport (KBAX) at 51 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Gladwin Zettel Meml airport (KGDW) at 63 mile↑
- for Roscommon Co airport (KHTL) at 63 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Grayling Army Air Field airport (KGOV) at 68 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Tuscola Area airport (KCFS) at 69 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Presque Isle Co airport (KPZQ) at 69 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for MBS Intl airport (KMBS) at 72 mile↑METAR & TAF
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)