Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Cox airport (USA) / ICAO KPRX/ IATA PRX
Cox airport (USA) is located close to Paris, Sylvan at 1 mile↑, Reno at 2 mile↑, Blossom at 4 mile↑, Paris at 6 mile↑, Rockwell at 6 mile↑, Powderly at 13 mile↑, Bogata at 18 mile↑, Cooper at 23 mile↑, Clarksville at 23 mile↑, Hugo at 26 mile↑,
Elevation : 167 m = 548 ft
- runway 17/35 : 1829 m = 6001 ft
- runway 03/21 : 1409 m = 4623 ft
- runway 14/32 : 1409 m = 4623 ft
aerial view of Cox
METAR for Cox airport - KPRX
KPRX 251756Z AUTO 18012G17KT 10SM SCT040 A2996 RMK AO2 SLPNO 58003 FZRANO $
Decoded METAR for Cox Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KPRX on Friday 25th of June 2021 at 17:56 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 36 days and 2 hours and 48 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is °C = °C and dew point is °C = °C . This correspond to 100% relative humidity.
QNH is 1015 mb = 29.97 inHg
Wind speed is 22 km/h = 12 kt with gusts at 31 km/h = 17 kt, direction is 180°.
Clouds : scattered clouds at 4000 ft = 1220 m.
Remarks : automatic station with precipitation sensor Sea Level Pressure SLP=NO 58003 freezing rain NO $
TAF for Cox airport - KPRX
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Texarkana Regl Webb airport (KTXK) at 137 km↑
NOTAM for Cox Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM / valid from Tuesday 22nd of June 2021 at 12:55 to Thursday 8th of July 2021 at 23:59
CREATED: 22 Jun 2021 13:02:00
NOTAM / valid from Tuesday 22nd of June 2021 at 01:28 to Thursday 8th of July 2021 at 23:59
CREATED: 22 Jun 2021 01:34:00
NOTAM / valid from Monday 21st of June 2021 at 11:22 to Tuesday 6th of July 2021 at 10:22
CREATED: 21 Jun 2021 11:21:00
NOTAM / valid from Tuesday 15th of June 2021 at 04:31 to Wednesday 30th of June 2021 at 03:31
CREATED: 15 Jun 2021 04:30:00
NOTAM / valid from Monday 14th of June 2021 at 04:31 to Tuesday 29th of June 2021 at 03:31
CREATED: 14 Jun 2021 04:30:00
NOTAM / valid from Sunday 13th of June 2021 at 22:33 to Monday 28th of June 2021 at 23:59
CREATED: 12 Jun 2021 22:44:00
NOTAM / valid from Saturday 12th of June 2021 at 07:52 to Sunday 27th of June 2021 at 23:59
CREATED: 12 Jun 2021 07:52:00
NOTAM / valid from Saturday 12th of June 2021 at 04:32 to Sunday 27th of June 2021 at 03:32
CREATED: 12 Jun 2021 04:31:00
NOTAM / valid from Tuesday 25th of May 2021 at 16:05 to Saturday 26th of June 2021 at 23:00
CREATED: 25 May 2021 16:07:00
NOTAM / valid from Tuesday 22nd of June 2021 at 13:00 to Tuesday 20th of July 2021 at 19:00
CREATED: 22 Jun 2021 13:09:00
nearest airports to Cox
- for Clarksville Red River City-J D Trissell Field airport (KLBR) at 22 mile↑
- for Stamper Mun airport (KHHW) at 28 mile↑
- for Sulphur Springs Mun airport (KSLR) at 34 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Mount Pleasant Regional airport (KOSA) at 47 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Majors airport (KGVT) at 53 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Eaker airport (KDUA) at 58 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Wood County airport (KJDD) at 62 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Sherman Mun airport (KSWI) at 65 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)