Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Porterville Mun airport (USA) / OACI KPTV/ IATA PTV
Porterville Mun airport is located close to Porterville, Porterville at 5.7 km, Terra Bella at 7.7 km, Poplar-Cotton Center at 8.3 km, East Porterville at 8.4 km, Strathmore at 13 km, Woodville at 14 km, Lindsay at 19 km, Pixley at 22 km, Tipton at 23 km, Earlimart at 25 km,
Altitude for Porterville Mun airport
135 m = 443 ft
Around Porterville Mun airport
- for Mefford airport (KTLR) at 28 km↑
- for Delano airport (KDLO) METAR & TAF at 35 km↑
- for Visalia Mun airport (KVIS) METAR & TAF at 44 km↑
- for Corcoran airport (KCRO)defunct airport at 49 km↑
- for Shafter Minter airport (KMIT) at 59 km↑
Runways for Porterville Mun airport
- Runway 12/30 : 1801 m = 5908 ft
Current weather for for Porterville Mun airport - KPTV
General weather 5 days forecast is available for Porterville at 5.7 km, Terra Bella at 7.7 km, Poplar-Cotton Center at 8.3 km, East Porterville at 8.4 km, Strathmore at 13 km, Woodville at 14 km, Lindsay at 19 km, Pixley at 22 km, Tipton at 23 km, Earlimart at 25 km,
METAR for Porterville Mun airport - KPTV
KPTV 061156Z AUTO 18004KT 10SM CLR 15/12 A2988 RMK AO2 SLP114 T01500122 10222 20150 53002
Decoded METAR for Porterville Mun Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KPTV on Thursday 6th of August 2020 at 11:56 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 6 days and 15 hours and 5 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16.1 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 15°C = 59 °F and dew point is 12°C = 54 °F . This correspond to 82% relative humidity.
QNH is 1012 hPa = 29.88 inHg
Wind speed is 4 kt = 7 km/h, direction is 180°.
Remarks AO2 SLP114 T01500122 10222 20150 53002
TAF for Porterville Mun airport - KPTV
NOTAM for Porterville Mun Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Cartes VAC France : Service de l'Information Aéronautique de la DGAC (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial map : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)