Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Rush City Regl airport (USA) / ICAO KROS
Rush City Regl airport (USA) is located close to Rush City, Rush City at 1 mile↑, Rock Creek at 4 mile↑, Harris at 8 mile↑, Pine City at 9 mile↑, Braham at 11 mile↑, North Branch at 13 mile↑, Stanley at 14 mile↑, Grantsburg at 14 mile↑, Branch at 15 mile↑, Cambridge at 16 mile↑,
Elevation : 282 m = 925 ft
- runway 16/34 : 1341 m = 4400 ft
aerial view of Rush City Regl
METAR for Rush City Regl airport - KROS
KROS 251335Z AUTO 19005KT 10SM OVC017 19/17 A2974 RMK AO2 T01920165
Decoded METAR for Rush City Regl Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KROS on Tuesday 25th of May 2021 at 13:35 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 70 days and 12 hours and 32 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 19 °C = 66 °F and dew point is 17 °C = 63 °F . This correspond to 88% relative humidity.
QNH is 1007 mb = 29.74 inHg
Wind speed is 9 km/h = 5 kt, direction is 190°.
Clouds : overcast at 1700 ft = 520 m.
Remarks : automatic station with precipitation sensor T01920165
TAF for Rush City Regl airport - KROS
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for New Richmond Mun airport (KRNH) at 69 km↑
NOTAM for Rush City Regl Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
- Nearest hotels
- Hotels in Rush City
- for Grantsburg Mun airport at 16 mile↑
- for Cambridge Mun airport at 18 mile↑
nearest airports to Rush City Regl
- for Grantsburg Mun airport (KGTG) at 16 mile↑
- for Cambridge Mun airport (KCBG) at 18 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Mora Mun airport (KJMR) at 20 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Burnett Co airport (KRZN) at 29 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Simenstad Mun airport (KOEO) at 30 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Princeton Mun airport (KPNM) at 33 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Amery Mun airport (KAHH) at 40 mile↑
- for Anoka Co Blaine airport (KANE) at 40 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)