Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Rugby Mun airport (USA) / OACI KRUG
Rugby Mun is located close to Rugby, Rugby at 2 mile↑, Balta at 15 mile↑, Towner at 18 mile↑, Denbigh at 26 mile↑, Shell Valley at 29 mile↑, Belcourt at 34 mile↑, Bottineau at 36 mile↑, Rolla at 37 mile↑, Cando at 38 mile↑, Churchs Ferry at 39 mile↑,
Elevation : 472 m = 1549 ft
- runway 12/30 : 1098 m = 3604 ft
aerial view of Rugby Mun
METAR for Rugby Mun airport - KRUG
KRUG 210935Z AUTO 08024KT 9SM OVC005 06/06 A2993 RMK AO2 LTG DSNT NW
Decoded METAR for Rugby Mun Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KRUG on Friday 21st of May 2021 at 09:35 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 27 days and 18 hours and 8 minutes ago.
Visibility is 14 km = 9 sm.
Temperature is 6 °C = 43 °F and dew point is 6 °C = 43 °F . This correspond to 100% relative humidity.
QNH is 1014 mb = 29.94 inHg
Wind speed is 44 km/h = 24 kt, direction is 80°.
Clouds : overcast at 500 ft = 150 m.
Remarks : automatic station with precipitation sensor LTG D snow T NW
TAF for Rugby Mun airport - KRUG
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Devils Lake airport (KDVL) at 88 km↑
NOTAM for Rugby Mun Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Rugby Mun
- for Devils Lake airport (KDVL) at 55 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Minot Intl airport (KMOT) at 58 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Minot AFB airport (KMIB) at 61 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Mohall Mun airport (KHBC) at 74 mile↑
- for Mercer Co Regl airport (KHZE) at 105 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Brandon airport (CYBR) at 105 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Virden/R.J. (Bob) Andrew Field Regional airport (CYVD) at 110 mile↑
- for Bismarck airport (KBIS) at 117 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)