Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Miller AAF airport (USA) / ICAO KRYM
Miller AAF airport (USA) is located close to Camp Ripley, Little Falls at 8 mile↑, Cushing at 11 mile↑, Minnesota at 12 mile↑, Pierz at 14 mile↑, Lastrup at 15 mile↑, Baxter at 18 mile↑, Royalton at 18 mile↑, Brainerd at 20 mile↑, East Gull Lake at 22 mile, Rice at 24 mile↑,
Elevation : 351 m = 1152 ft
- runway 13/31 : 1859 m = 6099 ft
- runway 132/312 : 1067 m = 3501 ft
aerial view of Miller AAF
METAR for Miller AAF airport - KRYM
KRYM 242056Z AUTO 31013KT 10SM CLR 31/07 A2993 RMK AO2 SLP131 T03100068 56004 $
Decoded METAR for Miller AAF Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KRYM on Saturday 24th of July 2021 at 20:56 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 59 days and 1420 hours and -84914 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 31 °C = 88 °F and dew point is 7 °C = 45 °F . This correspond to 22% relative humidity.
QNH is 1014 mb = 29.94 inHg
Wind speed is 24 km/h = 13 kt, direction is 310°.
Remarks : automatic station with precipitation sensor Sea Level Pressure SLP=131 T03100068 56004 $
TAF for Miller AAF airport - KRYM
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Brainerd Crow Wing airport (KBRD) at 38 km↑
nearest airports to Miller AAF
- for Little Falls Morrison Co airport (KLXL) at 10 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Brainerd Crow Wing airport (KBRD) at 24 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Staples Mun airport (KSAZ) at 29 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for St. Cloud Regl airport (KSTC) at 40 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Pine River Regl airport (KPWC) at 44 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Aitkin Mun Kurtz airport (KAIT) at 45 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Wadena Municipal airport (KADC) at 48 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Princeton Mun airport (KPNM) at 52 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)