Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM South St Paul Mun Fleming airport (USA) / OACI KSGS
South St Paul Mun Fleming is located close to South St Paul, Inver Grove Heights at 1 mile↑, Newport at 2 mile↑, Saint Paul Park at 2 mile↑, South Saint Paul at 2 mile↑, Cottage Grove at 5 mile↑, West Saint Paul at 5 mile↑, Mendota Heights at 5 mile↑, Woodbury at 6 mile↑, Saint Paul at 6 mile↑, Mendota at 7 mile↑,
Elevation : 250 m = 820 ft
- runway 16/34 : 1220 m = 4001 ft
aerial view of South St Paul Mun Fleming
METAR for South St Paul Mun Fleming airport - KSGS
KSGS 200435Z AUTO 00000KT 10SM CLR 21/10 A2976 RMK AO2 T02080100
Decoded METAR for South St Paul Mun Fleming Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KSGS on Sunday 20th of June 2021 at 04:35 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 3 days and 19 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 21 °C = 70 °F and dew point is 10 °C = 50 °F . This correspond to 49% relative humidity.
QNH is 1008 mb = 29.77 inHg
Wind speed is 0 km/h = 0 kt, direction is 0°.
Remarks : automatic station with precipitation sensor T02080100
TAF for South St Paul Mun Fleming airport - KSGS
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Minneapolis St Paul Intl airport (KMSP) at 15 km↑
NOTAM for South St Paul Mun Fleming Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
- Nearest hotels
- Hotels in Inver Grove Heights
- for St. Paul Downtown Holman airport at 6 mile↑
- for Minneapolis St Paul Intl airport at 9 mile↑
- for Airlake airport at 19 mile↑
nearest airports to South St Paul Mun Fleming
- for St. Paul Downtown Holman airport (KSTP) at 6 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Minneapolis St Paul Intl airport (KMSP) at 9 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Airlake airport (KLVN) at 19 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Flying Cloud airport (KFCM) at 21 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Crystal airport (KMIC) at 21 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Anoka Co Blaine airport (KANE) at 22 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for New Richmond Mun airport (KRNH) at 31 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Red Wing Mun airport (KRGK) at 33 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)