Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Visalia Mun airport (USA) / OACI KVIS/ IATA VIS
Visalia Mun is located close to Visalia, Goshen at 3 mile↑, Visalia at 6 mile↑, Tulare at 8 mile↑, Burling at 10 mile↑, Farmersville at 10 mile↑, Matheny at 10 mile↑, Ivanhoe at 11 mile↑, London at 11 mile↑, Home Garden at 14 mile↑, Delft Colony at 14 mile↑,
90 m = 295 ft
- runway 12/30 : 1999 m = 6559 ft
aerial view of Visalia Mun
METAR for Visalia Mun airport - KVIS
KVIS 191356Z AUTO 12005KT 10SM CLR 11/04 A3008 RMK AO2 SLP193 T01110039
Decoded METAR for Visalia Mun Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KVIS on Monday 19th of April 2021 at 13:56 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 27 days and 22 hours and 18 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 11 °C = 52 °F and dew point is 4 °C = 39 °F . This correspond to 62% relative humidity.
QNH is 1019 mb = 30.09 inHg
Wind speed is 9 km/h = 5 kt, direction is 120°.
Remarks : automatic station with precipitation sensor Sea Level Pressure SLP=193 T01110039
TAF for Visalia Mun airport - KVIS
KVIS 191120Z 1912/2012 31005KT P6SM SKC
Decoded TAF for Visalia Mun Airport (USA)
TAF issued by KVIS on Monday 19th of April 2021 at 11:20 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 28 days and 54 minutes ago. A 24 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Monday 19th of April 2021 à 12:00 heure TU to Tuesday 20th of April 2021 à 12:00 heure UTC
1912/2012 31005KT P6SM SKC
Wind 5 kt = 9 km/h, direction is 310°
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 sm.
NOTAM for Visalia Mun Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Visalia Mun
- for Mefford airport (KTLR) at 12 mile↑
- for Hanford Mun airport (KHJO) at 13 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Corcoran airport (KCRO) at 19 mile↑aéroport fermé
- for Porterville Mun airport (KPTV) at 27 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Lemoore NAS airport (KNLC) at 31 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Fresno Yosemite airport (KFAT) at 36 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Fresno Chandler airport (KFCH) at 37 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Delano airport (KDLO) at 41 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)