Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Visalia Mun airport (USA) / OACI KVIS/ IATA VIS
Visalia Mun airport is located close to Visalia, Goshen at 4.3 km, Visalia at 9.1 km, Tulare at 13 km, Burling (historical) at 16 km, Farmersville at 17 km, Matheny at 17 km, Ivanhoe at 17 km, London at 18 km,
Altitude for Visalia Mun airport
90 m = 295 ft
Around Visalia Mun airport
- for Mefford airport (KTLR) at 19 km↑
- for Hanford Mun airport (KHJO) METAR & TAF at 21 km↑
- for Corcoran airport (KCRO)defunct airport at 30 km↑
- for Porterville Mun airport (KPTV) METAR & TAF at 44 km↑
- for Lemoore NAS airport (KNLC) METAR & TAF at 50 km↑
Runways for Visalia Mun airport
- Runway 12/30 : 1999 m = 6559 ft
Current weather for for Visalia Mun airport - KVIS
General weather 5 days forecast is available for Goshen at 4.3 km, Visalia at 9.1 km, Tulare at 13 km, Burling (historical) at 16 km, Farmersville at 17 km, Matheny at 17 km, Ivanhoe at 17 km, London at 18 km,
METAR for Visalia Mun airport - KVIS
KVIS 271056Z AUTO 13003KT 10SM CLR 21/16 A2983 RMK AO2 SLP104 T02110156
Decoded METAR for Visalia Mun Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KVIS on Wednesday 27th of May 2020 at 10:56 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 36 days and 23 hours and 17 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16.1 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 21°C = 70 °F and dew point is 16°C = 61 °F . This correspond to 73% relative humidity.
QNH is 1010 hPa = 29.83 inHg
Wind speed is 3 kt = 6 km/h, direction is 130°.
Remarks AO2 SLP104 T02110156
TAF for Visalia Mun airport - KVIS
KVIS 271120Z 2712/2812 VRB04KT P6SM SKC
Decoded TAF for Visalia Mun Airport (USA)
TAF issued by KVIS on Wednesday 27th of May 2020 at 11:20 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 36 days and 22 hours and 53 minutes ago.
from mercredi 27 mai 2020 à 12:00 heure TU to jeudi 28 mai 2020 à 12:00 heure TU
Wind speed is 4 kt = 7 km/h, direction is °.
NOTAM for Visalia Mun Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Cartes VAC France : Service de l'Information Aéronautique de la DGAC (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial map : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)