Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Toulouse-Francazal airport (France) / OACI LFBF
Toulouse-Francazal airport is located close to Toulouse (France) General weather 5 days forecast is available for Cugnaux at 1.7 km, Pinsaguel at 4.3 km, Tournefeuille at 4.4 km, Frouzins at 4.8 km, Portet-sur-Garonne at 5.1 km, Roquettes at 5.3 km, Plaisance-du-Touch at 5.9 km, Lacroix-Falgarde at 6.1 km,
Altitude for Toulouse-Francazal airport
163 m = 535 ft
Close to Toulouse-Francazal airport
- for Toulouse-Blagnac airport (LFBO) METAR & TAF at 9.3 km↑
- for Toulouse-Lasbordes airport (LFCL) at 12 km↑
- for Muret-Lherm airport (LFBR) at 14 km↑
- for Toulouse-Bourg-St-Bernard airport (LFIT) at 30 km↑
- for Cazeres Palaminy airport (LFJH) at 46 km↑
Runways for Toulouse-Francazal airport
- Runway 12/30 : 1800 m = 5906 ft
METAR for Toulouse-Francazal airport - LFBF
TAF for Toulouse-Francazal airport - LFBF
VAC for Toulouse-Francazal Airport - LFBF
The Visual Approach Chart (VAC Visual Approach Chart) is provided without any guarantee of its timeliness. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM for Toulouse-Francazal Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Cartes VAC France : Service de l'Information Aéronautique de la DGAC (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial map : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)