Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Avignon-Caumont airport (France) / ICAO LFMV/ IATA AVN
Avignon-Caumont airport (France) is located close to Avignon, Noves at 2 mile↑, Morieres-les-Avignon at 2 mile↑, Montfavet at 2 mile↑, Caumont-sur-Durance at 2 mile↑, Chateauneuf-de-Gadagne at 3 mile↑, Chateaurenard at 3 mile↑, Jonquerettes at 3 mile↑, Saint-Saturnin-lès-Avignon at 3 mile↑, Cabannes at 4 mile↑, Le Pontet at 4 mile↑,
Elevation : 38 m = 125 ft
- runway 17/35 : 1880 m = 6168 ft
aerial view of Avignon-Caumont
METAR for Avignon-Caumont airport - LFMV
LFMV 270200Z AUTO VRB01KT 5000 BR NSC 14/14 Q1018
Decoded METAR for Avignon-Caumont Airport (France)
METAR issued by LFMV on Monday 27th of September 2021 at 02:00 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 1 hours and 42 minutes ago.
Visibility is 5 km = 3 mile.
Temperature is 14 °C = 57 °F and dew point is 14 °C = 57 °F . This correspond to 100% relative humidity.
QNH is 1018 mb = 30.06 inHg
Wind speed is 2 km/h = 1 kt, direction is °.
No clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude (No Significant Clouds).
TAF for Avignon-Caumont airport - LFMV
LFMV 270200Z 2703/2803 VRB03KT CAVOK TEMPO 2703/2708 2000 BR PROB40 TEMPO 2703/2705 0400 FG VV/// BECMG 2723/2801 34014KT
Decoded TAF for Avignon-Caumont Airport (France)
TAF issued by LFMV on Monday 27th of September 2021 at 02:00 UTC, issued 1 hours and 42 minutes ago. A 24 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Monday 27th of September 2021 à 03:00 heure TU to Tuesday 28th of September 2021 à 23:00 heure UTC
2703/2803 VRB03KT CAVOK
CAVOK = Ceiling And Visibility OK, visibility is more than 10 km, no clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude and no Significant Weather
Wind 3 kt = 6 km/h, direction is °
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
temporarily from Monday 27th of September 2021 à 03:00 heure TU to Monday 27th of September 2021 à 08:00 heure UTC
TEMPO 2703/2708 2000 BR
Visibility is 2 km = 1 mile.
probability of 40% to have temporarily from Monday 27th of September 2021 à 03:00 heure TU to Monday 27th of September 2021 à 05:00 heure UTC
PROB40 TEMPO 2703/2705 0400 FG VV///
Visibility is 0 km = 0 mile, there\'s fog.
VV0 ft = 0 m
becoming from Tuesday 28th of September 2021 à 01:00 heure TU to Tuesday 28th of September 2021 à 03:00 heure UTC
BECMG 2723/2801 34014KT
Wind 14 kt = 26 km/h, direction is 340°
VAC for Avignon-Caumont Airport - LFMV
The Visual Approach Chart (VAC Visual Approach Chart) is provided without any guarantee of its timeliness. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
- Nearest hotels
- Hotels in Noves
- for Avignon Pujaut airport at 10 mile↑
- for Le-Mazet-De-Romanin airport at 10 mile↑
- for Carpentras airport at 12 mile↑
nearest airports to Avignon-Caumont
- for Avignon Pujaut airport (LFNT) at 10 mile↑
- for Le-Mazet-De-Romanin airport (LFNZ) at 10 mile↑
- for Carpentras airport (LFNH) at 12 mile↑
- for Orange-Caritat airport (LFMO) at 16 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Salon-Eyguieres airport (LFNE) at 18 mile↑
- for Salon-de-Provence airport (LFMY) at 23 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Nimes-Courbessac airport (LFME) at 25 mile↑
- for Nimes-Garons airport (LFTW) at 26 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)