Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Orleans-St-Denis-De-L'hotel airport (France) / ICAO LFOZ
Orleans-St-Denis-De-L'hotel airport (France) is located close to Saint-Denis-de-l'Hốtel, Fay-aux-Loges at 2 mile↑, Jargeau at 3 mile↑, Donnery at 3 mile↑, Chateauneuf-sur-Loire at 3 mile↑, Darvoy at 4 mile↑, Ferolles at 5 mile↑, Mardie at 5 mile↑, Vitry-aux-Loges at 5 mile↑, Trainou at 6 mile↑, Vennecy at 6 mile↑,
Elevation : 121 m = 397 ft
- runway 05/23 : 1392 m = 4567 ft
aerial view of Orleans-St-Denis-De-L'hotel
METAR for Orleans-St-Denis-De-L'hotel airport - LFOZ
LFOZ 230800Z AUTO 35005KT CAVOK 13/11 Q1023
Decoded METAR for Orleans-St-Denis-De-L'hotel Airport (France)
METAR issued by LFOZ on Thursday 23rd of September 2021 at 08:00 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 12 hours and 22 minutes ago.
CAVOK = Ceiling And Visibility OK, visibility is more than 10 km, no clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude and no Significant Weather
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 13 °C = 55 °F and dew point is 11 °C = 52 °F . This correspond to 88% relative humidity.
QNH is 1023 mb = 30.21 inHg
Wind speed is 9 km/h = 5 kt, direction is 350°.
TAF for Orleans-St-Denis-De-L'hotel airport - LFOZ
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Orléans-Bricy airport (LFOJ) at 32 km↑
VAC for Orleans-St-Denis-De-L'hotel Airport - LFOZ
The Visual Approach Chart (VAC Visual Approach Chart) is provided without any guarantee of its timeliness. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
nearest airports to Orleans-St-Denis-De-L'hotel
- for Pithiviers airport (LFFP) at 18 mile↑
- for Orléans-Bricy airport (LFOJ) at 20 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Montargis-Vimory airport (LFEM) at 25 mile↑
- for Aubigny-Sur-Nere airport (LFEH) at 31 mile↑
- for Buno-Bonnevaux airport (LFFB) at 34 mile↑
- for Etampes-Mondesir airport (LFOX) at 34 mile↑
- for Briare-Chatillon airport (LFEI) at 35 mile↑
- for Chateaudun airport (LFOC) at 38 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)